Full Region with Highly Desirable Name For Sale

Obsidian Crystal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Full Region with 15k Prims For Sale

Region name is: Furry

Yeah you heard me right! The perfect name for a Furry community sim, store, or club. You name it!

The name brings steady traffic in searches PLUS typing Furry in the bar at the top of the viewer takes you directly to us (we got a lot of traffic that way).

Furry is one of the original SL private sims and first came into existence ~2006.

Furry is also a Class 7 Sim! (Most are class 5 or 6)

Your choice whether you want it to come with a very unique custom built pre-existing club. [Furry] An Industrial Noir Club (Comes with base build of the club, all extras/decorations/club equipment must be yours) 

Asking 300 US 

Transfer Fee Paid by Seller

In World

In 2010 LL announced there are no more "classes" for servers anymore from a hardware point of view. Class had referred to different rack server hardware in earlier days which is no longer valid.  LL will move a sim to the server they feel best matches the use and traffic of the sim and will do so at anytime. There is no guarantee that a sim will remain on a particular server.

You used to be able to get the class from the HELP>About <name of viewer> menu.  But they removed that information when they did away with server classes. 

i disagree with your statements.. take my sim for example "YIFF".. we are very fortunate to be one of the few sims on a Class 8 server.. have been for over 1/2 a year now.. we are the highest trafficking Fur Club on the grid.

Just as I said, just go to http://www.gridsurvey.com/ . type in any region's name.. you will see the complete info and some history of a region. but also you will be able to see the server class. you will see my sim, YIFF is a class 801, Furry is a class 703, and other high traffic popular Furry Clubs, etc, you can see are also too class 703, then if you look up a region which isnt high traffic, such as a residental sim, or mall, etc.. you will most likely see they are only class 6 or 5.

LL just doesnt at random change a Sim's host.. only time LL will ever move a region to a hew host/server is when there's some serious issues or by request.. and only to a server of the same class.

in addition, Only time LL will consider bumping a sim to a class 7 or 8, is for high traffic sims and clubs.. furry happens to qualify for both as far as i can tell.. also due to it's age, the older sims of SL managed to end up on Class 7 servers, just like the higher traffic clubs and regions.. and once you are bumped up to a higher class. it is there for good..

lastly, "no more "classes" LL only said that when class 5 became the new standard.. back then there were only class 4 and class 5.. (6 on development testing side), so in ~2010, every class 4 server was upgraded and became class 5. thus technically there were no more classes.. however since then.. class 6 came off development and were implimented.. and class 7 became the new testing server, then finally implimented in 2011, and then in 2012 class 8 became the new kid on the block.

it is very stupid to think that LL isn't going to keep servers up to date or build new servers with new hardware since 2009/2010... just realizing this alone. .you will know how wrong you are.

LL is constantly upgrading and implimenting and testing new software and hardware.. and when those new systems pass the tests and development stages, they get rolled out and available for the public.

p.s. good luck with the sale.. the name alone I know is one of the most popular search terms in second Life... more popular than my sim's "Yiff" and I know from my experience, we owe a large chunk of our initial traffic when we first opened our doors to the name alone cause people would search for yiff and it will show on the top of every search result.. just as Furry does.. I wish i could take over this sim and another sim tier or else i'd already of bought this sim from you :<...

also another thing.. I am pretty sure this region is much older than what you say it is.. no way with a name liek Furry, it wasnt one of the original mainland sims in SL back in 2003... then probably split off in 2006 when SL began to offer Private Island Regions. it is just silly to think with such a popular and common name like that that some of the original SL users (furries) didnt think to claim that name.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.