my land says my region is full BUT i have well over 1200 prims available

LishaJoya Haven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

my land says my region is full BUT i have well over 1200 prims available....

i cant rez on my own sim...so i took 200 prims out to see if that helps ihave 13,000+ prims and ihave about 1253 i took off 200 so no wim at 1435 ish.....im stillg etttingy this error...PLUS i restarted the sim (casue im estate owner) and it still didnt work

WHAT IS GOINGON!! its half funny and half not

im tryig to create on the sim and now i cant cause if ths sim issue

Any help?

PLus i have IM'd my estate managers but they are sleeping...eventhey have to go  NINI some time...LOL! 

but has this happened to anyone?

1 answer to this question

According to your other posts,it sounds like you are realling having trouble with your internet connection LishaJoya. Once again, don't use wireless. If you use a regular cable already, unplug your modem completement from the power. Go get a coffee (it's the right time for that on a Saturday morning. :smileywink: Restart your computer and connect to web. Then login to SL. 

Your issue sometimes happens to me when I'm away in a remote countryside home using a poor internet connection. If this does not help, follow Rolig's advice in your other post: have your ISP check your line. 

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/qanda/questionpage/blog-id/sla_technical/article-id/30172

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.