cant get fully naked when I click take off all I get undergarments help!

axelsteals

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Axel,

Your avatar is wearing a "default" modesty skin. All you need to do is to use Search to find a free skin and replace your default skin with that one. Your glorious pecks will be visible for all to appreciate afterwards. Of course, you do get what you pay for..... **Wink

9 answers to this question

Axel,

Your avatar is wearing a "default" modesty skin. All you need to do is to use Search to find a free skin and replace your default skin with that one. Your glorious pecks will be visible for all to appreciate afterwards. Of course, you do get what you pay for..... **Wink

BTW, even when you get rid of the modesty skin you won't see your **bleep**.  You don't have one.  They are not standard equipment.  You have to shop for one in Marketplace or in world.  You won't be able to shop for either a non-modesty skin or a **bleep** if you have a General rating.  Residents under the age of 18 can't be trusted.  :smileytongue:

*laughs* well .. just in case it's a serious question ....

I didn't check the OP's original profile, but I've seen newbies get skins that actually have the undergarments as part of the skin. Axel .. if you look in your inventory, there's a folder called Current Outfit (in most viewers). If you don't see two separate items for an undershirt and underwear, then it's probably the skin and you'll wanna get a different one. As for the **bleep** .. Sorry to tell ya, but that's a prosthetic (attachment). If you can get into an adult rated sim .. you'll find 'em.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.