I'm trying to get in touch with Bumar Resident

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4084 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Another idea would be to check any mutual group that he/she may be in so you can see when the last time was that they logged into sl.  If he/she has logged in since you've left your messages,, then as another member said, he/she most likely doesn't want to communicate. 

If he/she last logged in prior to your messaging, then perhaps they are away, taking a break from sl, or any whatever.

hth

Small update for those who have been helping.

I did IM before posting here. Also sent a PM in the forums and posted to his feed. Posting here was another way to try and get noticed.

Oh, I hadn't through of the groups thing. I looked in his profile, no groups listed (either hidden from me or he's just not a member of any groups).

I can respect if he doesn't want to be contacted. It would be nice if I knew that was the reason for non-responsiveness. I don't want to drive him crazy with IMs and/or dumping inventory items on him.

Thanks for all the advice.

Curious Hazelnut wrote:

Small update for those who have been helping.

I did IM before posting here. Also sent a PM in the forums and posted to his feed. Posting here was another way to try and get noticed.

Oh, I hadn't through of the groups thing. I looked in his profile, no groups listed (either hidden from me or he's just not a member of any groups).

I can respect if he doesn't want to be contacted. It would be nice if I knew that was the reason for non-responsiveness. I don't want to drive him crazy with IMs and/or dumping inventory items on him.

Thanks for all the advice.

Him not showing his groups, IMO, is another indicator that he's a very private person.  I think you are making the correct decision in making no further contact.

Let him get in touch with you if he so desires.

It may be preferrable to know his reason for not contacting you or for perhaps why he hasn't rec'd any of your messages.  But, IMO, taking things any further may be misconstrued as being stalkie.  You are making the correct decision in ceasing your attempts.

gl :)

sending multiple unrequested IMs and or note cards could be seen as spamming a resident. if you have sent a note card and a few IMs and they have not responded, its time to realize they may not want to talk to you.

you say you have never met them, why do you want to meet them so badly? how did you find them if you have never met? Sounds a bit stalkerish to me.

Curious Hazelnut wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

you say you have never met them, why do you want to meet them so badly? how did you find them if you have never met? Sounds a bit stalkerish to me.

He (or she) has some land which he/she doesn't appear to be using. No skyboxes, no half built projects. Some prim litter is all. I even checked the available prims in case there was a build somewhere else in the region using the prims from the parcel I found. I would like to buy the parcel. if he/she is interested.

I've got friends with parcels in the same region. Otherwise I wouldn't be nearly as picky.

But since I sitll haven't got a response. I'll assume that for whatever reason the bill is being paid but the land is not being used.

either that OR they may not want to talk to someone who just assumes that any and all land is for sale just because you want to buy it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4084 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.