I cant log in even though i have tried going to other regions

LishaJoya Haven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello.

I am very experienced on how to get on Sl when I am having issues with logging in.  I have tried several regions

BUT this time i need some help/suggestions...

:smileymad:

Here they are

List of Regions to log into when I am having log in issues in Second life Smith

1. Exeuxoa
  2. Anzere
  3. Violet
  4. Helfell
  5. Lime
  6. Aqua
  7. Squall
  8. Itress

I tried to log in back t my sim on my main account and i get the message "you have been disconnected fro the region...please check your internet connection or this region is expeienceing trouble. " 

BUT ALL 9 regions have issues?  SO I had disconnected my internet for 15 mins....cleared my Sl cache all 13 of them.....restarted my computer for 15 mins...cleared my computer's cache CCleaner etc....defraged....etc

I had this issue yesterday where I was able to log into these regions but i cant today.... (SAD FACE)

I was able to log in with my alt yesterday...and was able to get on without a problem!

Then i reinstalled my SL Firestorm viewer (version 31155).....

Still no avail

So i checked for rolling restarts (so i can forgive SL) but saw none... *GRRR*

But i found NONE!

I checked the WIKI for solutions..but ihad not changed a thing on my viewer.....my internet is 24Mbs...and (has been verified that ihave the cleanest signal in my whole neighborhood)

is there anything ele i messed up at?

Or NEW reions to log in at?

I i can get on my alt...but uhave to upload sounds for my gestures and load my MP magic box for Market place for this account....i cant load my MP box on an alt (Yes I tried it~though ihave givien myself permissions to edit my own items) LOL

Is SL having its time of the month or not?

any help is apprecited

♥:heart:

[LJH] Lishajoya Haven

2 answers to this question

Take a look at these suggestions, LishaJoya.  The first thing to suspect when you are having trouble logging in is your own Internet connection, and your router is the weakest point.  That's where several of those tips will point you.  Also check with your ISP.  My own ISP seems to do maintenance work once a month at odd times, so my connection is wonky for a little while.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.