Snow Day!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Seeing as how there is a massive snow storm hitting the north eastern part of North America (well South East if you are in Canada), I though it might be nice for those of you in warmer climates to see what's going on. It started snowing for me around 3pm yesterday. It's not nearly as bad as I expected it to be but here's what I've got so far.

Snow Day Friday February 8, 2013

If you are having a snow day too, what does it look like outside your window?

Curious Hazelnut wrote:

Seeing as how there is a massive snow storm hitting the north eastern part of North America (well South East if you are in Canada), I though it might be nice for those of you in warmer climates to see what's going on. It started snowing for me around 3pm yesterday. It's not nearly as bad as I expected it to be but here's what I've got so far.

OH wow!  I am glad I live in Florida!  Be safe everyone!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Swim.JPG

Was wondering if I have time for a swim today.  LOL!  :smileysurprised:

Peace!

Hippie, you know what? I HATE you!
:D
:heart:

@ Curious, That was Paris about 2 weeks ago. Sadly, the snowmen have melt since then...
:P

Paris.jpg

LOL Val!  Here is a picture of snow from where I came from in Michigan, many years ago!

snow in mich.jpg

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lol Hippie, having spent a whole winter in Milwaukee then in Chicago, a long time ago, I can understand why you moved to Florida!

Oh yes!  OMG I love it here!  Hugs my friend!

Peace!

You can have your year round bikini and sandal weather, I'll take whatever Wisconsin throws at me, like the view from my patio this morning... 

Small Panorama.jpg

That image is 4000x1129 pixels (right click it and open in a new window to see it full size), the original is 17000x4800.

Here's a link to a 13,000 x 3755 image you can magnify. Click the magnifier at the top of the page, then drag the zoom slider at the bottom of the pop up window to set the magnification, then rag the image to pan...

https://picasaweb.google.com/114952765255635537874/February8201304#5842656222516874450

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lol Hippie, having spent a whole winter in Milwaukee then in Chicago, a long time ago, I can understand why you moved to Florida!

Peace!

You can have your year round bikini and sandal weather, I'll take whatever Wisconsin throws at me, like the view from my patio this morning... 

Small Panorama.jpg

That image is 4000x1129 pixels (right click it and open in a new window to see it full size), the original is 17000x4800.

Here's a link to a 13,000 x 3755 image you can magnify. Click the magnifier at the top of the page, then drag the zoom slider at the bottom of the pop up window to set the magnification, then rag the image to pan...

Wonderful Picture Maddy!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Curious Hazelnut wrote:

OH wow!  I am glad I live in Florida!  Be safe everyone!

Peace!

/waves to Hippie from my part of FL ;)

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Peace!

Same here, Hippie.  Lived in Ohio until I was 12. 

I haven't been out and about today so no personal photos yet, but I used to own a house within walking distance of this park in the city:

Downtown Park.jpg

I imagine it looks much the same today - weather is mild, blue skies.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.