My avatar stopped responding to any AO I put on it. How can I fix this?

darknights310

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4093 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ok so I am not wearing ANY HUDs or anything else to override the ao and I am moving from one place to another and trying over 3 different AO's. I have tried to reset to default av and I have tried the rebake option I have tried to take everything off and try all over again and nothing works.

3 answers to this question

First thing that comes to mind is that you have another item that is overriding your AO. Check if you have any attatchments, HUD or avi... it could be in the simplest of things.

Next, check your AO settings in your viewer. The AO settings in FIrestorm, for example, can overrride an atachable AO.

Hope that helps :)

When and where did it happen? You could be in a place where none of your scripts are allowed to run. In this case, TP to another sim, or, if you are on your own land and the AOs suddently stopped working, a sim restart should fix it. If it is mainland, you have to file a support ticket (land issues > region performances issues). If you are on a private region, contact the owner and ask for a restart. 

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

The first thing I would check is that you are on script-enabled land when first you wear the AO.  AOs will -- if they're properly  scripted -- keep running even on no-script land, but they have to be on script-enabled land to start with.

A lot of sandboxes do not have scripts enabled (it's an anti-griefing measure).   So if you happen to putting these AOs on in no-script sandbox, for example, they're not going to work.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4093 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.