I own a 512s/m parcel and deeded it to my own group, i ejected everyone inc myself now i cant access

Nick Janus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I own a 512sq/m parcel of land and it was deeded to a group, i wanted it back in my sole possesion, so i ejected the members including MYSELF!  now I cant access any of the menus to do with that land. I read that after 48 hrs the group is disdisbaned, but its been 3 days now and its still deeded to the group containg NO members ...........Help me please I want my land back!!

4 answers to this question

If this is mainland you will have to contact Live chat and they will be able to help you. If it is on a private sim then contact the sim owner, they will be able to reclaim the land and sell it back to you. In the future instead of doing what you did sell the land back to yourself.

EDIT: How were you able to eject yourself? Groups must contain 1 owner, if you are the last owner then it would not have allowed you to leave the group.

EDIT: Nvm my above edit :D

Ok i did this to myself too....LOL

Step 1

take a deep breath

step 2

you need to check your group and make sure no one can have you do not have parcel liabilitys paid to group (or somethinglike that) selected on the "everyone" role....

~~if it is uncheck it and SAVE

Step 3

sell the land to yourself

~~how to do that---

• on your land description u can sell your land
  • Make sure on that part where u sell the land to yourself make sure you sell it to yourself for 0L (there is a section to sell it to a particular person-type your legacy name)
  • then make sure you re input your name and description back inthe land name/description (you may not need to do that though)

Step 4

then make sure you re input your name and description back inthe land name/description (you may not need to do that though)

Step 5

Reinvite your friends...get an alt and invite him/her first so the group doesnt get disbanded...give him/her the same owner rights as your main account)

Step 6smile and laugh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.