Hey Ladies need your opinions

Sephina Frostbite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey ladies A good pair of skinny jeans are so hard to find. I am a taller curvier avi.. Not crazy curvy but got a lil oomph. I am having the hardest time finding skinny jeans that are mesh. They just don't look right.. Doesn't have to be mesh skinny jeans. Just want them to very sex-y and not noobish.:

Edit: Looking for Sexi skinny Jeans.  Doesnt have to be mesh.

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Hey ladies A good pair of skinny jeans are so hard to find. I am a taller curvier avi.. Not crazy curvy but got a lil oomph. I am having the hardest time finding skinny jeans that are mesh. They just don't look right.. Doesn't have to be skinny jeans. Just want them to very sex-y and not noobish.

What you are asking for is exactly what old-style "system" clothes are good at. I'm not going to get into the whole "mesh is perfect/mesh is ebil" debate, but if you want something to look tight to your body you're better off using a system that applies the textures directly to your body than with a system that uses a separate shape.

• Like 1

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

What you are asking for is exactly what old-style "system" clothes are good at. I'm not going to get into the whole "mesh is perfect/mesh is ebil" debate, but if you want something to look tight to your body you're better off using a system that applies the textures directly to your body than with a system that uses a separate shape.

If I may put in my two cents worth, as a guy, I agree with the poster above. Skinny jeans are one of those types of clothes that look way better when you do not use mesh. However, if you want some mesh'y additions, why not take a nice mesh belt on top of that? I think that looks great :)

I'm with the other posters on this one. I do not see the point of mesh for skinny jeans. Nothing will fit better than the gold old painted clothes. However, you may have a look at Coco's: they have both non-mesh and mesh jeans (join their group, some come as group gifts) so you can make an opinion. :smileyhappy:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/COCO%20DESIGNS/107/208/21

Xilion Iceberg wrote:

If I may put in my two cents worth, as a guy, I agree with the poster above. Skinny jeans are one of those types of clothes that look way better when you do not use mesh.

Let's see... :smileywink:

system-vs-mesh-pants-2.jpg

system-vs-mesh-pants-1.jpg

I definitely like the way how with mesh pants one can hide the very bad avatar crotch.  And in general the bum looks way better on the mesh pants than how the the avatar's own bum looks.

Now honestly, which bum do you find out to be more realistic looking - and even the "hotter" one? :matte-motes-big-grin:

• Like 1

My current fave are the ones from Clusterphuk. They might not be as curvy as you want, but they have free demos. Past the first room, are the single colored ones, which I prefer over the ones in the front room, but that just may be because I fell in love with the demo.

One of the things I like about them over system layers is that the details are a lot more crisp. Such as the stitching and rivets and the denim texture.

Coby Foden wrote:

Xilion Iceberg wrote:

If I may put in my two cents worth, as a guy, I agree with the poster above. Skinny jeans are one of those types of clothes that look way better when you do not use mesh.

Let's see... :smileywink:

system-vs-mesh-pants-2.jpg

system-vs-mesh-pants-1.jpg

I definitely like the way how with mesh pants one can hide the very bad avatar crotch.  And in general the bum looks way better on the mesh pants than how the the avatar's own bum looks.

Now honestly, which bum do you find out to be more realistic looking - and even the "hotter" one? :matte-motes-big-grin:

Nice butt Coby! :D

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Coby Foden wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

i need a baseline bum image  for comparison.. can we get a bare shot of yours?

1000-celebration-are-you-serious.jpg

can't blame a guy for trying.

A guy? Thought you were a shark. Drake, you're getting my points of reference upside down. :smileysurprised:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Coby Foden wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

i need a baseline bum image  for comparison.. can we get a bare shot of yours?

1000-celebration-are-you-serious.jpg

can't blame a guy for trying.

Ok Drake, as you're such a nice guy I made my best in front of a mirror to make a drawing for you...

Butt-LOL.jpg

shocked.gif  OMG!

I think I need to attend a few more lessons in hand drawing!  :smileysurprised:  :smileytongue:  

Ariel Vuissent wrote:

Cute! Mind sharing where the mesh ones are from?

The pants are from Redgrave.

They use rigging method what they call "Liquid Mesh".  The end result is similar what the mesh deformer will do (when it's ready).  One size fits all (well, almost all).  For me the pants fitted perfectly without changing anything on my shape.

It should be noted that this "Liquid Mesh" method of rigging is not supported by Linden Lab.  So there is no guarantee that it will work forever.  It's good to be aware of this fact when buying Liquid Mesh clothes.

Nalates has very good article about this Liquid Mesh rigging method:

http://blog.nalates.net/2012/12/01/sl-liquid-mesh-is-it-a-real-solution/

You want skinny as to not show much bum? theres some normal not mesh, still in Luck inc, I think they were called Tyra, they are really cute and skinny, in mesh skinny jeans i find maitreya fits beautifully and makes your bum like a skinny jean should look, Redgrave is cool, and easy to fit, but will still show a bit of bum if you like the curve, same muschi, has a great bum

SID Riler wrote:

You want skinny as to not show much bum? theres some normal not mesh, still in Luck inc, I think they were called Tyra, they are really cute and skinny, in mesh skinny jeans i find maitreya fits beautifully and makes your bum like a skinny jean should look, Redgrave is cool, and easy to fit, but will still show a bit of bum if you like the curve, same muschi, has a great bum

Thank you sweetie, but they dont work for me sadly.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.