Sign in to follow this  
Milesant

submissive female hoping to find submissive friends

I'm a submissive female and I've been visiting clubs and BDSM / D/s sims.  I'm finding it hard to meet people.  I'm not shy.  I'm an outgoing person and I'm not really sure why I'm having a problem.  Most clubs aren't all that friendly to new faces.  And the sims are mostly just sex places.  I have a great Master who says I need other submissives to interact with.  If you're looking to meet a nice person who would make a great friend, IM me in world.

Milesant wrote:

I'm a submissive female and I've been visiting clubs and BDSM / D/s sims.  I'm finding it hard to meet people.  I'm not shy.  I'm an outgoing person and I'm not really sure why I'm having a problem.  Most clubs aren't all that friendly to new faces.  And the sims are mostly just sex places.  I have a great Master who says I need other submissives to interact with.  If you're looking to meet a nice person who would make a great friend, IM me in world.

Hey there Milesant

You are welcome to come hang out with me, I am a slave in a long term relationship. I am inworld in the afternoon/evenings (SLT + 10) I will IM you later, have fun