• Announcements

• Xiola Linden

The New Community Platform   03/21/2017

We are still working on making adjustments and changes to the new platform. Thanks  to everyone who has been sending in feedback and filing any bugs you've encountered! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Milesant

submissive female hoping to find submissive friends

7 posts in this topic

I'm a submissive female and I've been visiting clubs and BDSM / D/s sims.  I'm finding it hard to meet people.  I'm not shy.  I'm an outgoing person and I'm not really sure why I'm having a problem.  Most clubs aren't all that friendly to new faces.  And the sims are mostly just sex places.  I have a great Master who says I need other submissives to interact with.  If you're looking to meet a nice person who would make a great friend, IM me in world.

Milesant wrote:

I'm a submissive female and I've been visiting clubs and BDSM / D/s sims.  I'm finding it hard to meet people.  I'm not shy.  I'm an outgoing person and I'm not really sure why I'm having a problem.  Most clubs aren't all that friendly to new faces.  And the sims are mostly just sex places.  I have a great Master who says I need other submissives to interact with.  If you're looking to meet a nice person who would make a great friend, IM me in world.

Hey there Milesant

You are welcome to come hang out with me, I am a slave in a long term relationship. I am inworld in the afternoon/evenings (SLT + 10) I will IM you later, have fun

im a female submissive , and im interested but is it okay that i am new to secondlife

wooow way to necro this thread. I would think at this point the original poster either has the friend she was looking for or gave up.