COMCAST??? Connectivity Problems GALORE and much MORE

Rynokat75

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been steadily trying to get "IN WORLD" for some time now to no avail, when I go to my friend's place (real life) and hook up to his system everything works lickety split like nothing ever was wrong. He lives quite a few miles away with a different internet provider. It is only here at my home that I have been having much difficulty, and we have COMCAST. I have fixed the firewalls and all as such to comply with regulations and have been deducing the problem by one big process of elimination. I started the account at my friend's place so I had no idea this was going to be an issue. Comcast just seems to be bull**bleep**ting their way allong and making up strange excuses as to why "they have no idea why it wouldn't work" and so & so.      "DOES ANYONE IN THE SECOND LIFERS CLUB HAVE COMCAST AS THEIR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER?"  We have a "20" Mgs p/s bandwidth which should be enough, not supreme but not shoddy either. The other issue is bottlenecking and lost product or never recieved product, I know how to handle that now BUT, first and foremost, I HAVE TO GET IN GAME to instant message the vendors, its been damn near 3 weeks or so since I bought stuff & need to be punctual on this as to not look illegitamate, or I have to dispute charges on my credit card bill. I would rather get in game and put these technical issues to rest, I really like the idea of "VIRTUAL INFINITY" and would be more than disheartend if this was to end this way... S.O.S....Mayday.....please help!!!!!!!??????????

2 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.