Sign in to follow this  
Sephina Frostbite

Anyone going to be single on v day?

Where can a single gal go on valentines day? I have chosen to spend that wonderful day on sl. But what to do when everyone is coupled and all kissy coo? Anyone want to be my valentines date?

My quick survival guide for v day in SL:

- Avoid ballrooms! They are always full of dancing couples on normal days....now imagine it on valentines day! Also you really meet the strange kind of singles there.

- Avoid garden and park sims. Full of couples doing a romantic walk through them.

I guess even BDSM clubs aren't a safe place to go to on that day.

Pick some place that can't be influenced by the cheesy romantic stuff. Watch out if your normal clubs turn into valentines day celebration places and hold events. Sailing is a safe thing to do, also shopping or redecorating your home if you have one.

I am married in rl, but my husband will be in class during the evening on Valentine's Day.  I have decided to be in-world that evening.  If you need someone to just hang out with, feel free to look me up in-world.  

I just dont want to spend it alone. Then Ill mope and moping is never a good thing. I wanna have some fun and make some one laugh and visa versa.. LOL on dibs .. I am sure a lot of chicks hate me now lol

mew mew ma mewpers :matte-motes-asleep-2:

I plan to be, no ones going to be witness to the consumption of  mass quanties of valentines clothing that will take place in a quiet little japanese newby home. It will be history in the making hahaha.

If the asset servers are slow you will know why 

It's traditional in SL on Valentine's Day for singles to make love to a beautiful stranger. Strangeness is fairly easy to achieve. Beauty is harder to master.

I think you should shoot for mysterious and beautiful, not strange. Strange means weird, which is usually not an attractive trait. On the other hand, who doesn't like mysterious beauty?

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Well I hope to at least be a little bit of both.
:)

/me smiles and goes shopping for some champagne, strawberries, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, tupelo honey and the ingredients to make a home cooked dinner for two.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Well I hope to at least be a little bit of both.

/me smiles and goes shopping for some champagne, strawberries, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, tupelo honey and the ingredients to make a home cooked dinner for two.

YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!!

a thousand pardons, M'lady, but i do not believe who i said the dinner was for. I am quite sure you and Lady Frostbite will enjoy the dinner i have planned for you both. 

I love Valentine's and the excitement of getting presents haha, even if the Valentine is someone I dont know yet, so I wish you a great Valentines day whatever you do

SID Riler wrote:

I love Valentine's and the excitement of getting presents haha, even if the Valentine is someone I dont know yet, so I wish you a great Valentines day whatever you do

Instead of hoping for presents, I make myself my own presents. In a few years I will probably need that method for christmas too.

Syo Emerald wrote:

SID Riler wrote:

I love Valentine's and the excitement of getting presents haha, even if the Valentine is someone I don't know yet, so I wish you a great Valentines day whatever you do

Instead of hoping for presents, I make myself my own presents. In a few years I will probably need that method for Christmas too.

Not talented enough yet to make my own presents however I wasn't looking for presents just some company. One that could make me laugh preferably. Im not a materialistic gal. Just a lil lonely at times.

I spent last year at a sandbox with some friends, chairs and a dancepole...then we waited for guys to land...surpising how many of them were only too willing to give us a little dance :smileywink: Snapshot_181 (2).jpg

Last year I sent my (rl) girlfriend some flowers at her work, just for the sake of envy from her fellow co-workers (well, and to give here flowers :D )

I think I'll do the same this year, for repeating something like that is unsuspected.. I do hope.

As for Second Life... I don't know actually o.0 I think Valentine's Day isn't just for lovers, but also for -spreading love-.

I think I'll give out some free roses or something to people who are lonely... everybody deserves a little love! :)

Xilion Iceberg wrote:

Last year I sent my (rl) girlfriend some flowers at her work, just for the sake of envy from her fellow co-workers (well, and to give here flowers
:D
)

I think I'll do the same this year, for repeating something like that is unsuspected.. I do hope.

As for Second Life... I don't know actually o.0 I think Valentine's Day isn't just for lovers, but also for -spreading love-.

I think I'll give out some free roses or something to people who are lonely... everybody deserves a little love!

That was very nice, I was going through a tough time last year, me and my sl partner had split up in rl and I had moved away...thankfully we're back on track and are actually going to start living together in rl again from next wednesday...but it sure is good to have great friends around you when you're at your lowest, they make those 'special' days more bareable.

well Drake, im sorry for you, but Czari and i have planed to meet us this day bec we have a lot of work about organising Phil's naked audition... 

That said, Drake... you may apply for the audition aswell.. we will be glad to have more participants anyway. :smileywink:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

well Drake, im sorry for you, but Czari and i have planed to meet us this day bec we have a lot of work about organising Phil's naked audition... 

That said, Drake... you may apply for the audition aswell.. we will be glad to have more participants anyway. :smileywink:

Quite alright, thank you, but no. I will be planning a way for the Red Army soldiers to infiltrate her home and any places of interest.

Fire me will ya...

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Quite alright, thank you, but no. I will be planning a way for the Red Army soldiers to infiltrate her home and any places of interest.

Fire me will ya...

ahhahahhahah ! you are planing to infiltrate Czari's house with Red Army Soldiers ? wow !!!! You should consider to drink a cup of herbal tea, prefearable camomille, and rest a lil.... really, such plan can be really risky... She's a redhair girl, you should know that its dangerous to bother a redhair lady....

/me goes right away to message Czari and tell her to prepare bazookas in her house in prevention of Drake's attack :smileylol:

edit : grammar