I need help to retrieve lost items as I request to "return" all items from my land.

SophiaJoy Langsdorff

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I own a home in Berryland.  I request to "return" all items, purchased or gift, as i wanted to re-deco my home yesterday.

I checked the "lost and found" folder and "object" folder as well and nothing been returned to my inventory at all.

What have I done wrong?  What steps i need to take in order to retrieve them back?  Some items are acquired a long time ago and vendor is no longer in the community to be found.  

It is devastating.  Any ideas or suggestions are welcome.

Thank you,

SophiaJoy

5 answers to this question

Sophia,

By requesting a return at the land level all your items will be processed and returned as a coalesced object into your Lost & Found folder. If this did not show up immediately please relog and you should see one or more of these objects in your L&F folder. Unfortunately, you will need to rez the objects [usually near the center of your parcel] and then take everything back into your inventory in an organized manner.

Sometimes if the region you are in is lagging badly, you will need to requests a region restart to flush the pending transaction updates into the LL Asset Servers. Contact your landlord to have them perform this for you. If your parcel is on a LL Mainland Region, please open a Support Case requesting this.

oh Yes, Charolotte's link is invaluable for builders too.

• Like 1

Try clearing your cache if none of Karen's suggestions work out.

Also there is a limit of 10K items that can be displayed in a folder in your inventory.  If you have a ton of lost and found items, clean the folder out, then clear your cache and relog.  If this was the problem you should see your missing items.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.