QNQ

How can I get 1500 linden free ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 536 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Is there a way I can get 1500 bucks easily and fast without having nothing to do in RL? No.

Same in SL. Save over your Big Macs a day or so, use the money to buy Linden Dollars.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gayathri4 said:

Get a damn job in second life or do voodoo sploders E-E

The OP asked their question nearly 6 years ago. Why are you waking the dead thread?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Parhelion Palou said:

The OP asked their question nearly 6 years ago. Why are you waking the dead thread?

Its a question everyone is asking, just replied.. t-t 

• Confused 2

21 minutes ago, Gayathri4 said:

Its a question everyone is asking, just replied.. t-t 

Everyone?  I didn't

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/13/2017 at 12:21 AM, LadyVitality said:

Yay, but but Linden Labs "Still Has" that rule about Monthly Limits on.... "Spending My Own US Real Life Dollars!!!"

All I came on SL To Do is... BUY Items & Occupy My Time, Suppose To Be... Enjoying passing my free time with SL!! But... "I AM LIMITED To Spend MY OWN Money!!"

Does Not Make Sense To Me!! And now... (after BEGGING 3x's) Linden Labs WON'T Increase my Buying Options, & I"M BORED!!

"Anyone interested in taking over... My AV's PROPERTY??"

I Want My Land I Just Purchased (a Homestead, so all you have to do is now pay monthly tier: $10.00 a week), & I Also Have... A Premium Account (which has another home inland, but owned by Linden & LIMITED)! Hence WHY....I purchased my own land, but now Can't Spend Money to do want I want!! I've already given to Linden Labs "Plenty... of My US Dollars.... & Now.... I Don't Want to Be On SL because of.... 'IT'S LIMITATIONS"of How Much One Can Spend of THEIR OWN MONEY!!

If your interested, look me up & contact me.... BEFORE.... LL gets All that I've Already Spent.... When I Quit!! Again!!!

Yeah this is against the Terms of service and it can result in the account being closed.

4 hours ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

Yeah this is against the Terms of service and it can result in the account being closed.

think she managed that... "not found"  in search (legacy firestorm) but also been a while ago ..little bit necro :)

1 hour ago, Ethan Paslong said:

think she managed that... "not found"  in search (legacy firestorm) but also been a while ago ..little bit necro :)

oh crap, here I complain about dates and I didnt check it myself, lol, even abuse reported the thread thinking it was new, derp. okay bad, moe, bad.

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 536 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.