How can I get 1500 linden free ?

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 974 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

51 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

a. no

b. no

c. no

your  RL situation is no something LL is responsible for to solve.

There are several ways to control expenes or limits in that, you need to be at your handler for your financial things, not rant here.

a,b,c. Believe what you want, unfortunately not everyone is known with the laws.

I didn't say they were responsible for my RL situation, that is something you make of things.
I however do say that it would be a lot more helpful for customers, that includes a lot of other people, to have more options. Not everyone is able to use a credit card or bank card for various reasons. This also cuts in LL's profits as they gain less income from people that actually want to buy L$ but can't. And for the Pay Pal argument, please spare the effort. You need to fill in your bank information to even open a Pay Pal account, this makes it still impossible for many people.

For my handler, he actually gave me permission to use Paysafe cards. I used them with the 3rd party vendors to get my L$, but with those taken out of the picture it's down to having nothing at all. It's degrading enough to have limitations while you have the money, but it's a further slap in the face if you are excluded from even something as basic as a video game. The problem is not about not wanting to pay, problem is not being able to due to limitations on their side. Aside from that, it isn't ranting to state the truth, regardless of how you wish to see it.

On 28-3-2018 at 10:22 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

The reason has nothing to do with greed and everything to do with money laundering.

I have a feeling it would be both ;)

On 29-3-2018 at 4:52 AM, Lindal Kidd said:

Xaria, they don't have to give a reason for it; it's just their policy.  We don't have to give a reason for it either; we're just residents, and subject to the same policy.  We are just giving advice on how to work with the existing system.

So a company that doesn't need to give a reason for their policy to their customers? In the US this may be no problem, but in pretty much the rest of the world this is against customer policies ;) So yes, they do need to give a official statement regarding paysafe cards and why they are not allowed as legal way of buying FAKE money.

On 13-4-2017 at 8:21 AM, LadyVitality said:

Yay, but but Linden Labs "Still Has" that rule about Monthly Limits on.... "Spending My Own US Real Life Dollars!!!"

All I came on SL To Do is... BUY Items & Occupy My Time, Suppose To Be... Enjoying passing my free time with SL!! But... "I AM LIMITED To Spend MY OWN Money!!"

Does Not Make Sense To Me!! And now... (after BEGGING 3x's) Linden Labs WON'T Increase my Buying Options, & I"M BORED!!

"Anyone interested in taking over... My AV's PROPERTY??"

I Want My Land I Just Purchased (a Homestead, so all you have to do is now pay monthly tier: $10.00 a week), & I Also Have... A Premium Account (which has another home inland, but owned by Linden & LIMITED)! Hence WHY....I purchased my own land, but now Can't Spend Money to do want I want!! I've already given to Linden Labs "Plenty... of My US Dollars.... & Now.... I Don't Want to Be On SL because of.... 'IT'S LIMITATIONS"of How Much One Can Spend of THEIR OWN MONEY!!

If your interested, look me up & contact me.... BEFORE.... LL gets All that I've Already Spent.... When I Quit!! Again!!!

Got the same feeling, wondering why I even bother to stick around, even if I am playing this game since 1998 (Linden World) and did a insane amount of volunteering to get this thing on the road (many things done over that time). Not even as much as a thank you, all you get is getting ignored. Due to my autism I forced myself to take up a company to handle my financial stuff, this however does mean I can not use anything else then paysafe cards if I want anything online. Yet Linden Lab completely blocked me off now and thus I am wandering around being degraded to hunting gold bars and flowers just to get at least something. It takes up so much time that I can't even get anything else done, it makes the whole point of SL useless and rather insulting to what I have been doing since the first time I came in.

• Haha 1

On 2/6/2013 at 11:01 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

Sure!

Pay for a Premium membership for a couple of months.

You will get $L300 per week, and after 45 days you will get a one time $L 1,000 bonus.  So you will be well over your goal of $L1,500.

What, you say, that's not free!  I had to pay $9.95 USD per month!  That is, of course, one way to look at it.  Another way to look at it is that you paid that money for the ability to own Mainland, get a free Linden Home, and get better tech support...and the $L payments are a free bonus.

Yay, but but Linden Labs "Still Has" that rule about Monthly Limits on.... "Spending My Own US Real Life Dollars!!!"

All I came on SL To Do is... BUY Items & Occupy My Time, Suppose To Be... Enjoying passing my free time with SL!! But... "I AM LIMITED To Spend MY OWN Money!!"

Does Not Make Sense To Me!! And now... (after BEGGING 3x's) Linden Labs WON'T Increase my Buying Options, & I"M BORED!!

"Anyone interested in taking over... My AV's PROPERTY??"

I Want My Land I Just Purchased (a Homestead, so all you have to do is now pay monthly tier: $10.00 a week), & I Also Have... A Premium Account (which has another home inland, but owned by Linden & LIMITED)! Hence WHY....I purchased my own land, but now Can't Spend Money to do want I want!! I've already given to Linden Labs "Plenty... of My US Dollars.... & Now.... I Don't Want to Be On SL because of.... 'IT'S LIMITATIONS"of How Much One Can Spend of THEIR OWN MONEY!!

If your interested, look me up & contact me.... BEFORE.... LL gets All that I've Already Spent.... When I Quit!! Again!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 974 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.