QNQ

How can I get 1500 linden free ?

Question

Is there a way I can get 1500 bucks easily and fast without having nothing to do in RL? No.

Same in SL. Save over your Big Macs a day or so, use the money to buy Linden Dollars.

• Like 2

Is there a way I can get 1500 bucks easily and fast without having nothing to do in RL? No.

Same in SL. Save over your Big Macs a day or so, use the money to buy Linden Dollars.

• Like 2

Depends on how much time you want to spend over it. Either way, obtaining L$ for free is a long process with a bith of luck needed.

You may try the FreeLindenLottery, if you want to try luck regardless of the time.

Or read this article to know further options.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/How_to_Earn_Linden_Dollars_in_Second_Life

• Like 1

Do NOT beg for money in SL.  That will only make people mad at you, and may get you banned from places that you would like to visit.  Money is not free in SL or RL.  You work for it.  If you don't have money in Second Life, buy it on the Lindex with RL money.  That's the faster and easiest way, and it is honest.  Just save your coffee and donut money a couple of times a week and you will like like royalty in SL. 

If you are talented as a creator ( a builder, scripter, designer, or animator) or as a performer (a DJ, dancer, musician...), you can earn a good income in SL, but it's a lot of work and it does take talent and some investment of RL money to get started.  Unless you truly enjoy working -- many of us love it -- you can earn lots more money in a shorter time selling hamburgers in RL.

You can also earn small amouints of money by playing games and entering contests in SL.  Those can be fun, but remember that this is just like RL.  The house always wins.  People don't set up games and contests because they want to lose money.  They are advertizing, or getting you to spend your money on other things they sell, or trying to pump their popularity profile up, or --- in a very few cases, scamming you.

• Like 2

Sure!

Pay for a Premium membership for a couple of months.

You will get $L300 per week, and after 45 days you will get a one time $L 1,000 bonus.  So you will be well over your goal of $L1,500.

What, you say, that's not free!  I had to pay $9.95 USD per month!  That is, of course, one way to look at it.  Another way to look at it is that you paid that money for the ability to own Mainland, get a free Linden Home, and get better tech support...and the $L payments are a free bonus.

• Like 1

Im sure you must have to go to the seed money tree and follow the red arrows and you should be there if im wrong than send me a message and say it dident work ok deal Goodbye.

Sometimes it's impossible to pay for Lindens with RL money. What if you're struggling and can't afford to waste the little money you have for food and human needs on just a small aspect of a computer program? What if you just don't have a credit card? I don't want one, because I feel like they are unsafe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ughpls Resident said:

Sometimes it's impossible to pay for Lindens with RL money. What if you're struggling and can't afford to waste the little money you have for food and human needs on just a small aspect of a computer program? What if you just don't have a credit card? I don't want one, because I feel like they are unsafe.

rubbish... you can afford a machine to run SL.. thats at least 300/400 dollars or up.. and you can't spend value of a cup of coffee?

If you really can't you need to reset your priorities.

Credit cards not safe? ...  getting up from bed in the morning has a bigger risk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you can't or won't put in enough RL cash to give you L$1500 there are in world ways of doing it there are resident owned systems like Meetro or Linden game sims like paeleo quest and Linden Realms, Though with LR unless RyanPrins answer actually meant L$ it's more or less impossible to earn $24 RL from a hour in the realms if you put in a few hours every day realistically you could make up what you need in a week or two if you don't run in to the problem that someone takes offence at you ability to participate and employs them self and their alts to block all the crystals from rezzing so there's nothing for you to collect 

On 2/6/2013 at 11:01 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

Sure!

Pay for a Premium membership for a couple of months.

You will get $L300 per week, and after 45 days you will get a one time $L 1,000 bonus.  So you will be well over your goal of $L1,500.

What, you say, that's not free!  I had to pay $9.95 USD per month!  That is, of course, one way to look at it.  Another way to look at it is that you paid that money for the ability to own Mainland, get a free Linden Home, and get better tech support...and the $L payments are a free bonus.

Yay, but but Linden Labs "Still Has" that rule about Monthly Limits on.... "Spending My Own US Real Life Dollars!!!"

All I came on SL To Do is... BUY Items & Occupy My Time, Suppose To Be... Enjoying passing my free time with SL!! But... "I AM LIMITED To Spend MY OWN Money!!"

Does Not Make Sense To Me!! And now... (after BEGGING 3x's) Linden Labs WON'T Increase my Buying Options, & I"M BORED!!

"Anyone interested in taking over... My AV's PROPERTY??"

I Want My Land I Just Purchased (a Homestead, so all you have to do is now pay monthly tier: $10.00 a week), & I Also Have... A Premium Account (which has another home inland, but owned by Linden & LIMITED)! Hence WHY....I purchased my own land, but now Can't Spend Money to do want I want!! I've already given to Linden Labs "Plenty... of My US Dollars.... & Now.... I Don't Want to Be On SL because of.... 'IT'S LIMITATIONS"of How Much One Can Spend of THEIR OWN MONEY!!

If your interested, look me up & contact me.... BEFORE.... LL gets All that I've Already Spent.... When I Quit!! Again!!!