Demo-items in shop

Xilion Iceberg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4101 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Community :)

I'm in the process of starting up a DJ school (gonna be an awesome and unique concept, or so I hope). Part of the school will be a really pretty shop with some DJ paraphernalia and other items that just fit the DJ scene. As such I am lookinf for affiliate vendors with clothes, shoes, and (DJ) gadgets and jewelry to help my future students and clientele to get a decent look.

I've already selected a few affiliate vendors and put them together in a part of the shop. The trouble is, however, that most affiliate vendors are actually rather huge vendors, taking up wallspace. I don't mind hanging up some vendors like that, but I feel that if I hang vendors on all my walls, I don't get the classy look I was hoping for. Beside that, I have ample floorspace and display tables and I want to use them.

I have been looking on the SL marketplace for hours already, but it seems no one is giving out affiliate vendors in the shape of, say, a box with jewelry displayed in it, or a box or stand with the actual shoes you can buy. It's all just posters.

I thought I'd create a post on the forums here and see if you have any ideas... I would really like some items on those display tables that look good. I'm open to all suggestions.

Thanks in advance! :)

Xilion Iceberg - Xilion's DJ Courses.

snapshot_0011.png
(Thought I'd add a pic of the shop I'm working on to give an idea of the appearance :) )

well yes, most of the time affiliate vendors are boards and no mod bec of obvious reason.

You are looking for customized vendors so ill suggest you more to talk directly with the merchants you want items from and propose to them a business partnership. If they are using a vendor system that allow the sharing profit its a good solution, so you ll get your percentage from their sales. And you can ask to them to make the vendors more the size you want, or maybe you will find some that have already orginal vendors that you like etc...

Well in short, you cant ask affiliate vendors to be customized and mod, bec they cant. if you want to reach your goal you should better start meeting the creators you want vendors from and talk with them and see if its possible. Since it will be the opportunity for them to have vendors rezzed without paying a tier for a shop, this is also a good deal for them and they can even have also interest on your project, so it can be one motivation more.

Anyway, good luck for your project :smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4101 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.