What Can I Do?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Dillon Levenque wrote:

My understanding of 'Protected' is that it will be left as-is, and anyone who buys property adjacent should be able to assume that that land will remain vacant. If I'm wrong about that I'm sure there are more knowledgeable people on this forum to correct me. I do know that those who market mainland always imply that Protected Land is untouchable.

Actually 'Protected Land" is no longer a term LL uses.  People selling land use it, but improperly.  LL calls the term 'Protected Land" deprecated terminology now and no where does it state any longer in the official documentation that protected land is guaranteed to remain that way forever.  So there is no such thing as "Protected Land' in the sense it will remain forever protected.   At best it is protected for now.

What was 'Protected Land" is now described as "geographical features with the same mission of creating and preserving "natural beauty." LL can and in fact has changed so called protected land it in the past.  If you search this forum for past discussions about this , there are posts giving specific examples of such changes.

Ack!  *Starts posting "WARNING: Shark-infested waters" on the shores of the two Linden oceans that surround my parcel.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.