how come i cant log into fs

LILprnstar19 Gabardini

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4096 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

If your car won't start this morning, will you post a note on a forum someplace and just ask "Why won't my car start?"   When you have a technical question, at least tell us what kind of computer you have and how it's connected to the Internet.  What do you mean by "I can't log in"?  What happens?  What error messages do you get?  Exactly.  How far through the login procedure do you get?  What have you tried so far? Give us something to work with.  Click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT to add as much useful information as you can. Please do NOT start a new thread.

Remember to check the grid status, which Griffin linked, as the first thing you do when you find that you can't log in.

What error message do you receive when you fail to log in? Is there one? The information you gave is extremely vague, so it'll be hard to help you unless we know more.

You can edit your post by choosing "options" in the righthand corner of it and selecting "Edit" from the drop-down menu. Or you can reply to individual posts by choosing "Permalink" at the bottom of the post you wish to reply to. Please do not start a new thread. Simply edit your existing post.

It might be wholly unrelated to you using Firestorm viewer.  Have you tried logging into a different location? Change the log in start location on the log in screen to Quarrel or Furball, and see if you are able to log in.

Or please add more information to your original post and see if other ideas come forth.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4096 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.