need to be able to buy more Lindens My rent is 30000L a month

WilliamJohnston

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4074 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello; My last avitar was Briannna resident and for some reason lost her for good. the woman I rent land from knows Ive been on SL for over two years yet now I cant buy the Lindens I need to maintain my Sim please increase the amount I can get. My landlord is Kenzie Kytori you can contact her for verivacation of who I am. please help

2 answers to this question

We can't do anything.  We are all SL residents like you.  This is a resident-to-resident Answer service, and Lindens never come here.  You have two options:

1. File a support ticket in the category Billing >>> Lindex Billing and Trading Limits Review Request

or

2. Buy L$ from a reputable Third Party currency exchange.  In general, you will get better exchange rates from the Lindex, and LL will only guarantee the efficacy of its own exchange.  However, if you stick to good, established third party exchanges, you will usually be OK.

ETA:  You actually have another obvious option.  If you have been a dependable renter for two years, your landlady should be willing to cut you some slack.  After all, she'll lose income until she re-rents the land, and she'll have to pay to list it until then too.  If you're trustworthy, she should be willing to wait.  Ask.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4074 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.