Where can I find my Market Place purchhases If they are NOT saveing to my Objects file?

IneedaClimax

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

:smileyembarrassed::smileylol:

Well seems  that :smileymad:  SL  Is  acting up..  Made  some  purchases   on Market  Past   Got the little gray boxed   on my  desk top just fine,but...

Thats it . t::smileyindifferent:_smiley-indifferent. I click the notification just like normal   and   it should save to my object file.:smileysurprised: But it  does not:smileymad::smileymad:  I  have checked  EVERY place I can think of and  cannot find anywhere  on my computer. First   ti,e   or thousand times it happened  was kinda  funny thought I did some thing  wrong:matte-motes-big-grin-evil: Now   it  Is happening more and more and Found out I am doing it   correctly :smileytongue::smileyvery-happy: Usually I just go back to Market Place  and purchase all over again :smileyfrustrated::smileyembarrassed::smileyfrustrated: B:matte-motes-sick:ut that is getting to bee too  expensive  and making me sick   the amount  I am spending :matte-motes-sick::matte-motes-sick: On same things repeatedly. So  Can  somebody  ANYBODY:heart::smileyfrustrated: HELP ME? Tell me where my stuff can be found? Pretty Please?:smileyvery-happy:

I will luv you forever:heart::heart::matte-motes-kiss::matte-motes-inlove::matte-motes-kiss::heart::heart:

6 answers to this question

Use a current viewer. Look in your Received Items folder. 

ETA:

Ok, I just purchased the manicure textures, they are free and a popup popped up, like yours and I had to click Keep. Now it is in my Objects folder. 

You can try ordering it again since it is free. When you accept it, open your Inventory Recent tab and it should be in there.

Also, if you want, you can type in part of the name of whatever it is you are looking for in Inventory > Filter Inventory.

• Like 2

Charlotte Dear

Um I have checked received .and recent and App?datta and C drive and Even my libraries/ So any other suggestions? Please and thank you . And is this "flaired down & toned down " enough ? LOL EMO-tions.. *COLIEN* groupgift- wear to unpack owned by IneedaClimax gave you '.:EMO-tions.. *COLIEN* groupgift- wear to unpack' ( Skybox Rental (81,164,1729) ).

[17:50] Xstreet SL Magic Box v3.0.11 w/ANS owned by an unknown user gave you 'AB // 10 Free manucure textures' ( BarbieLicious (137,159,1251) ). As you can see says it was delivered

If you like I can show you what I get when I try to find item? If that would help?

Thank You

I understand that also But Each time I get incoming message while trying to say these Items it knocks them off I am not completely stupid and retarded. Please do not talk down to me as though I am? Thank You . I was just asking where to find items I mean after they have BEEN DELIVERED but for some reason they do not save into inventory. I got the X street SL magic box notice it was delivered and as I have stated This is not a one time isolated situation .. I am still waitng for a skirt to show up that i bought each and evey week of November ,because the designer the seller would not respond to my notecared or IM's and I think November to the end of January should be enough time. And it was the exact same thing as tonights issue Thank you for your time And as requested please do nont talk down to me? Help or no help Like me or not respect and class should prevail

Charolotte is not talking down to you at all. Have you done what she told you to do on her first post? Items which are Direct Delivery require a newer version of the viewer which supports the Received Inventory feature. If you are using an old viewer you will not see any of these items because you don't have that folder.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.