Sign in to follow this  
Sephina Frostbite

Not sure if this is the right place but ...

I bought heels and they worked awesome when I went to put that on again and it had a whole bunch of trialges (I am assuming error) and then that part of the shoe is missing. Should I buy another pair, I dont how to find out who the creator is. Thanks..

Hi I wouldnt buy a new pair just yet, i have noticed last few days when i go to clubs, ppl arrive and have all those triangles but eventually the shoes or whatever rezz properly, so maybe its just a temporary sl glitch thats  happening

Yesterday I seen 2 females come into club, it happened to both of them, i have never seen the triangles before but have had other sl problems in last couple of days so i tend to think its just an sl thing that will settle down soon hopefully

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

I bought heels and they worked awesome when I went to put that on again and it had a whole bunch of trialges (I am assuming error) and then that part of the shoe is missing. Should I buy another pair, I dont how to find out who the creator is. Thanks..

Are the shoes made of mesh or sculpted prims? Make sure your graphic settings are set high enough to display them properly, especially LOD settings.

Also give time for the items to rez properly, maybe your internet connection are temporarilly slow or similar? Try to attach/detach, relog etc.

You find the creator by right click on the heels either when wearing them or rezzed, click edit and then in the object field you should be able to see the creator. Otherwise, from your inventory, right click the heels, choose properties. That too should give you the name of the creator.

Multiple SIMS had serious problems in the last 5 days.
Effects were missing parts (missing muzzle, eyes & ears on my lion avi, could look through the empty eye sockets)
after teleport/sim crossing, vehicles crashing & dieing on sim crossing, some of the Yavascript tours failed completely permantly.
I do hope, that the next rollout fixes these problems. The last one was a real b0rkfest.