I am looking for 1/4 parcel on sea level

beethros Karas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4097 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do you have a 1/4 where I can have water just under my feet?

If yes I would like to see it.

I need it to be:

-Moderate

-Option to have my own Group (you will be the owner)

all permissions will have to be on my role as an officer except of selling the land..

-Parcel listed in SL Search.

I hope we talk business soon :)

TY in advance,

beethros Karas

Your wording sounds like you are looking to rent, but as you posted in 'Mainland', I figure buying should be an option?

I've spotted a 1/4 sim lot for sale in a region near where I am: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Watchman/170/170/40

It's not my land and I have nothing to do with whomever might own it, but I did happen to spot it was available. It's at sea level and infact one entire side faces onto a Linden-owned protected sea region, so the view on that side is 'unblockable ocean' as they say.

Cheers.

Thank you for your answer and yes I want to rent a parcel and not to buy one;

Its cheaper than buy land and pay tier to SL since I'm going just for a 1/4..

I Visit the parcel you recommended since I'm premium but as I see it cost 50k witch is fine for that parcel. It is waterfront and in a great spot.. But not for me :)

I think I will quit the idea of having water under my feet  besides in mainland you can't go more than +/- 4m

I will quit it more of the L$...

L$ makes the world go round and as I see so far, I can't have an economy parcel together with a luxury view witch suppose to be the water.

Note here I don't want to have a waterfront. I just want to be in sea level, so I can use the water to make ponds rivers etc...

Also I will like to mention here what I want to build, cause I had IMs asking me my theme...

I want to be free to build whatever I want at any time I want.

But for the moment I want to build a Mall with a lot of Shops and skyboxes up to the sky...

Thanks again

beethros

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4097 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.