Looking for make-up

Spinell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I need a little help trying to find a specific type of make-up I've been searching for: dolly make-up.

Search results from the MP haven't turned out anything remotely similar to what I'm looking for, but I know that these types of make-up exist, since I've seen them before on people ^(very rarely, though).

copy_PV16434954397_3.jpg

copy_PV16434954396_2.jpg

My avatar's skin is naturally place, so I'm looking for the blush, the lips and the eye make-up to make the eyes looks bigger, but not anime-like big. I'm looking for realistic-enhanced eye-shapes.

I'm mostly hunting for just the make-up but if you have suggestions for avatar shapes who have this type of skin and face structure, it would also be apreciated.

One last note: I'm not looking for child avatars.

Thank you all for your help!

Thanks for the help!

The link you gave me was wrong, but I was able to find the store in the search.

Although it DID have some doll looks, they only had mesh body parts and not only the make-up. Also, no demos. I got the feeling it was all custom work.

I also managed to find out another store that had this type of doll look. Also mesh parts only, but it did have demos. Unfortunatly, I didn't like any of the models: the lack of moving eyes bothers me greatly. Also, very narrow selection.

If anyone has more suggestions, they are very welcomed.

I've started considering asking for a custom make-up from someone who knows photoshop betetr than me. :P

If you don't want a mesh head, you will have to work with the shape sliders to make the eyes bigger, and the mouth and nose to make them small. If your shape is modify, I would suggest that you try to change the shape whilke wearing a doll makeup or a doll skin.

I don't know about a specific doll makeup, but I know that JeSyLiLO makes very doll-like skins. I think they sell them with the shape included, so you get the right doll face. Look at their Marketplace, and also at their inworld shop. They might have more inworld. Perhaps only shapes and makeup too.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/56441?search%5Bcategory_id%5D=&search%5Bcopy_permission%5D=0&search%5Bkeywords%5D=&search%5Blayout%5D=gallery&search%5Bmaturity%5D%5B%5D=General&search%5Bmaturity%5D%5B%5D=Moderate&search%5Bmaturity%5D%5B%5D=Adult&search%5Bmodify_permission%5D=0&search%5Bpage%5D=3&search%5Bper_page%5D=96&search%5Bprice_high%5D=&search%5Bprice_low%5D=&search%5Bprim_count_high%5D=&search%5Bprim_count_low%5D=&search%5Bsort%5D=&search%5Bstore_id%5D=56441&search%5Btransfer_permission%5D=0&utf8=%E2%9C%93

OlegDouValentine6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.