Mesh Building Kit

Chadrik

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4099 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am trying to find a mesh creating  building kit. Is there such a Builders kit that can be purchaced.  I was told that there was one for like 10k but never got what it was called and can't get in touch with this person anymore. So if anyone know about or can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.  Thank you,

Chadrik Resident

3 answers to this question

There are several tools to help you create mesh on the Marketplace, however none of them build mesh in world.  They are tools where you can take a model you make in world and covert it to a mesh file to import into outside software such as Blender to refine and optimize.  You then have to import your finished model in world as you would any mesh model.  If this is what you mean search under Gadgets>Tools for mesh and several options will come up.

None of these tools cost 10K L's. I have not heard of one that costs that much or that builds in world.  I don't think it is possible to build mesh in world.

Search in the Marketplace in Gadgets>Tools for "mesh" and you should find several kits that, in effect, convert a prim build to mesh for you.

But I would suggest biting the bullet and trying to learn Blender.   That's what I'm doing and it's really not as bad as people say -- if you find some online introductory tutorials, it's a lot simpler than, at first glance, it appears.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4099 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.