Sign in to follow this  
Jeanine Milovat

Teen Girl looking for family

Heylo,

My name is Jeanine Milovat... I also go by Mercurial. I am looking for a family. I want to experience something new. I, myself, am accustomed to a high status of living, which sounds pretentious. But I can be quite the princess. I have tons of friends I hang out with. I am 19, but I can be immature. I don't really know what else to say, but I'm hoping someone will want to include me in their family. It would be exciting. 

Ciao xx,

Jeanine

P.S. Feel free to look me up in SL and IM me. 

https://my.secondlife.com/jeanine.milovat

Considering your interests include "Bdsm, roleplay, slave, bondage, servitude" I'm not sure what kind of "family RP" you are looking for. Please elaborate a bit further.

A regular family. TBH, I don't think my likes really matter. If a family would care that much, I shall remove them and keep it as a dirty little secret. :D What I do on my own time is kind of my business. Don't you think?

Why should I alter myself for other people? I am me... if you don't like it, ignore me. Simple as that. And an SL dad can have a say in whatever... but if I am playing the role of TEEENAGER, I will be defiant... >.> <.< 

I'm sure it's been discussed many times before, but I think this might be one of those times an alt would be a good idea.  Have your main as your daughter roleplayer and a discrete alt as your BDSM avie.

You'd be surprised how many people can't seem to handle a multifaceted person; I think it interferes with the pigeonholing and labeling centers of their brains.

Some pg family role play sims would also have a problem adding you to a group due to the profile information. I agree with the other poster who said perhaps an alt should be used to keep the two worlds apart. 

Syo Emerald wrote:

I would also think many would have a problem with the age. 19 + bdsm is nothing that works well in many people minds.

i beg to differ there, i prefer my BDSM partners to be over 18. :matte-motes-wink:

I suppose so.  Personally, I was 12 when I first realized I had different thoughts than other schoolmates and much, much older when I discovered it was known as "kink" and perfectly okay.  If the Internet had existed back then a lot of us might've not felt so guilty and ashamed with ourselves.

Then again -- if we knew then what we know now, would we be the same people?