Skilled sales agent seeking new experiences in SL

Carlo Islar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do you know the feeling, that you want to go on in your SL life. That everything becomes a routine? I am there now, and would like seek new experiences. Therefor I am looking for an additional job, to enhance my SL experience.

If I shall give a few words about myself it would be something like honest, kind, costumer minder, service minded. Setting honesty very high - that comes both from me, but also from a future boss.

I have been pretty long in SL (2 years and 2 months with this avatar), and I have been a lot around.

Currently I am sales agent at an estate company, but have also been estate manager for 9 months with all full land rights. Further more I have been hosting in various clubs, and live music venues for a long time.

I know pretty much all that is to know about managing land. I terraform and decorate.

Of course i know all about making notices and send IM´s in groups too.

Knows the basics about building.

I am open to most offers, but I dont work on adult themed clubs. I am not that interested in a hosting job, but do you have a well paid offer feel free to contact me anyway. But I am very picky when it comes to clubs.

If you think you have a job for me, please contact me inworld. It will be best to send me a notecard, as my inbox gets capped from time to time. Or you can contact me on carlo.islar@gmail.com

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.