Error with credits being applied to Balance after game play.

blueyozakura7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4093 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct section but I was playing one of the GAIAM free play games. If your name is placed on the board due to a high score you win credits after the 100 games have been completed between you and 3 other players. 

The Main General Chat stated I won $15L and $5L plus another $5L for speed. That's $25 L total. 

What happened right after I won my balance dropped down to -1 which is where I had to log in log out. My balance returned to where it was before I started playing but the $25L wasn't added to it. 

I contacted GAIAM'S group chat and they said it was an issue with SL's system . So I said ok hope it updates later but looking now it never did. 

The question I'm asking now is : Is it just a tough break and oops bad timing so goodbye linden winnings or is there anything I could do? 

I'd suggest looking at your transaction history to see if it happens to shed any light on the problem. That -1 balance seems odd, but I suppose it could be just the servers acting up. (For some reason, I seem always to have L$20 showing as a balance when the servers are being silly, but maybe that's just luck of the draw.)

Also, it's no longer true that a L$-paying script cannot tell if the payment went through successfully. That was the case for a very long time, so older scripts may not have the updated function (llTransferLindenDollars), but that's not a very good excuse for a legit business. (Of course, when and if the correct balance shows up on your viewer remains an issue with SL.)

Sorry it took me so long to respond. Not sure why it seems like accessing the blogs and acct are in two different locations. I couldn't find my way back here. lol 

Yes the system never credited the Lindens in the game but the game rep stated to send him a notecard with the details. So that I will do. 

Thanks again for responding. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4093 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.