Sign in to follow this  
Princess Verwood

SLURS Not Going To Landing Point

Hi all! I've tried to search this topic without luck. This is the first time I've noticed this issue. I've moved my store in the air (from the ground) and have tested this with an alt after someone said they took an SLURL and seen them on the ground level where the SLURL was placed.

I have a landing ponit set at the new location in the air so I assumed all would be routed to there, so it seems that with SLURLS it is different.

Anyone know of a way to fix this? Thanks in advance.

What do you have teleport routing set to? To force a landing point you want it set to landing point, rather than anywhere.

Please also be aware that owners and possibly officer group roles may well override teleport routing on land depending upon group permissions, so testing it yourself may prove confusing.

Look at this wiki article for further detals:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Managing-your-parcel/ta-p/700113#Section_.7

The landing point is set to "teleport routing" to landing point. My alt nor the person who made me aware of it was in the land group...and on the part I no logner own...maybe that is the issue?