how do I use textures I bought for my avatar?

Rellish

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

So you bought the avatar, unboxed it, put it on...So what are you dragging to the ground to rez? Did you make copies of the pieces you are wearing, and are rezzing those copies?

Try taking off the avatar you are wearing. Wear something completely different - one of the default Library avatars will do. Rez the pieces you want to recolor, and follow the instructions from there. Take the pieces back once they're all retextured - you should notice them changing on the ground from the old texture to the new one. None of them should look like boxes. Wear the retextured pieces.

Please remember that those here are only trying to be helpful, and refrain from shouting at us. We understand that you're frustrated, but your description of what you had already done was very vague, and the answer you were given was one I would have given myself as the first thing to try. Also, you're quite right - you can't reply to your own Answers post, you can only edit it; or, to reply to individual posters, you can click "Permalink" at the bottom of those individual's posts.

ETA: I see that you found a solution! Enjoy your new avatar!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.