Crash Logger

Florramy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4102 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hallo! I have problems with the loadingSL application! I was before on SL,and all was ok,but now when I try to logg ,I just have "crash logged" (Loading Second Life....Detecting Hardware...Initalizing VFS...and just Second Life Crash Logged) . I try everything,but nothing works... I don't know what to do! I wasn't log for about 10 days becouse I had repaired mine computer....Possible ,the problem is becouse of that,becouse before repaired,all works ok...sometimes crashed,and was slow,but ok. Maybe something blocks mine SL,but I don't know what can it be!? Can you please help me to solve mine problem ,becouse I tryed everything (uninstall,reinstall,other wievers,other account.....all) And I tryed some simmular games..everything is good..but with SL ,no! Please help me! I want mine SECOND LIFE back! :matte-motes-crying::matte-motes-crying::matte-motes-crying:

I think that hard disc is changed,and insalled new wimdows ! I compared system requiments for SL,and I thik all mine pass.

1 answer to this question

Since your computer seemed to work fine (for you) before you had it repaired, the question of just what made you take the action of repairing you computer very important.  Many, perhaps most, repairs to computer involves some kind of hardware replacement.  Hardware replacement for things like memory modules or, even, power supplies generally are not replacements that effect your computer's software.  Hardware replacements for things like CPU's, video cards/adapters, network interface almost always cause some type of issues with software.......mostly because those devices require drivers which are software packages to allow your computer to function properly.  If you had to replace your video card, for instance, it's important that the proper driver is installed after the card is replaced.  For the most part a repair shop will install the drivers that come with the card and those drivers are more apt than not to be very old.  They will work for most programs but not all.  SL demands a driver that will support OpenGL and, at least, mediocre 3D graphics.

We need to know some computer specifications and, just as importantly, what was replaced (or repaired) to get your computer back running again.  Use the "Options" in the upper right corner of your post and "Edit" to give the spec's and what happened to your computer and how it was repaired.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4102 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.