when i log in it download everything then it crash . Can't log in since last night .

lexa Royce

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4046 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

work like 5 mins then it crashed again when i add the DNS . Uninstalled and installed it seems worse than before . I don't know what to do . Talk to apple support and they told me the web site app has the problem because it crashed the application not the computer itself and hard for them to pinpoint the issue . This is the only game viewer i installed on my macbook air . Works fine before and just started crashing last night . Needed help please .

What puzzles me is that a third person reported the same issue last night in the French forum. Also on a Mac laptop, same problem as you although he is using Firestorm. He is going to open a JIRA, at least 3 people having exactly the same symptoms (worked fine before then suddenly crash since one or two days) may not be a coincidence. I'll keep you informed when this person gives me the link to the JIRA.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you try some third party viewer and see if the issue reproduce there too.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Third_Party_Viewer_Directory

Thank you . I did try the firestorm viewer it does the same thing crash . Please keep me posted of what causing this issue. In the meantime i have to bring the laptop to apple service center to get it check physically . It can't be just happen to crash with no reasons . I did not updates or installed any application recently .

Apple service said there's no problem with the laptop and they can't even determine what causing the crash on the app , and also when the tech saw the logger crash he said it was from sl logger crash that popped not mac . I found out too that i can't logged in with different computer using my account , it crash too..

My question is , my account is banned or someone messing up ?? Was logging in to my computer's friend and it crash , but when she logged in sl works fine .... please help ..

I'm having the same issue as you Lexa. What is different about my set up is Im using an older Mac Mini 2009 with OS 10.6 Server eddition. If I click on too many buttons, I get a crash. I can't read any comments. After the crash, Im unable to run the viewer. It just bounces for minutes. Its not until I force quit it and re-install that Im able to get on again to experice a crash again within a minute or two. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4046 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.