1000 post celebration! Hoot, hoot! ;-) (lol)

Coby Foden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4103 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coby Foden wrote:

16 wrote:

Hoshi Kenin wrote:

People, and I refer to the sad specimens who have posted in their thousands, clearlry have lost the plot here!!!!

that be me. i am so plot lost sad. tnks for noticing !!!! bout time as well. like over 2000 goes it took me. q;

how-very-sad.jpg

According to Hoshi's assumption, I suppose I have to be one of the sadest specimens in these forums. :smileysurprised:

specimen-extremement-rare-en-voie-d-extinction-on-le-trouve-au-viet-nam_56298_w460.jpg

:P

valerie Inshan wrote:

According to Hoshi's assumption, I suppose I have to be one of the sadest specimens in these forums. :smileysurprised:

LOL Val.  You deserve a prize!  :smileyvery-happy:

Winner.gif

drumroll-please.jpg

Contest-winner.gif

:matte-motes-big-grin: * * * Congratulations Val. * * * :matte-motes-big-grin:

winner10.jpg

16 wrote:

Coby Foden wrote:

Telephone Line:
beep, beep, beep, beep, beep....

was this guy done it. the phone. he a menace i think (:

Is it just me, or is someone who'll fumble around trying to use a screwdriver with just one hand for several minutes funny in its own way?  (Tried to find a screwdrive-in-head smiley but gave up after fumbling into some autopsy images)  :matte-motes-sick:

Knutz Scorpio wrote:

16 wrote:

Is it just me, or is someone who'll fumble around trying to use a screwdriver with just one hand for several minutes funny in its own way?  (Tried to find a screwdrive-in-head smiley but gave up after fumbling into some autopsy images)  :matte-motes-sick:

yes lol (:

and like theres like all like wires in there and stuff. can see like this one and that other one and these other ones. like six of them bc it says on the plastic thing. and can see some wires sticking out of it but dunno where they go or what they for really. but theres like instructions if you want but I not bother explain about that.  but like srsly is a screw missing seems like. and that's quite bad. if you got missing screw loose. and also when you close it then like you should screw the screw door thing back on or people will come and cut your wires

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Hoshi Kenin wrote:

I recall the days, with no small amount of whimsy, when the whole of idea of SL was SL...remember that?....thequaint, unique inworld virtual world?

Yet, here you are..slapping yourself on the back for posting 1000 posts - count 'em - on a .......forum.   A forum about....SL.

Can you kinda see my point here?  (Probably not, as you are the sort of person who is gaping in admiration at the coach, whilst being oblivious to the beautiful horses and wheels.)

Get back inworld!

People, and I refer to the sad specimens who have posted in their thousands, clearlry have lost the plot here!!!!

No I don't see your point.  The only thing sad is your assumptions.  Most of the people on this forum who have that many posts are also very active in SL itself and probably have been for a lot longer than you.  They usually get to that number by generously spending some time each day answering questions and helping other residents with problems over a long period of time, an activity that they get no compensation for.

BTW if being in the forum  as opposed to being in SL is so sad, what are you doing here?

AGREED! I am even so smart as to Be inworld AND post at the same time.. Genius I know, I know.

jejejjejejee (:

they be quite funny (:

this guy video cracks me up. in that unintentional kinda way. when you start out to try to explain something and end up with no idea of what you talking about. and then post it online anyways. just bc well I done it now and be a waste if I don't post it (:

like posting on the interwebz is obvious more important than what you post about. jejejejjejee (:

Knutz Scorpio wrote:

16 wrote:

Coby Foden wrote:

Telephone Line:
beep, beep, beep, beep, beep....

was this guy done it. the phone. he a menace i think (:

I kept thinking: "Just say, "I'll be right back after I remove this screw" - turn off the cam for the few seconds it takes to remove the screw without trying to hold a cam in one hand - and turn the cam back on to show us the inside of the box.  Gah!

16 wrote:

and like theres like all like wires in there and stuff. can see like this one and that other one and these other ones. like six of them bc it says on the plastic thing. and can see some wires sticking out of it but dunno where they go or what they for really. but theres like instructions if you want but I not bother explain about that.  but like srsly is a screw missing seems like. and that's quite bad. if you got missing screw loose. and also when you close it then like you should screw the screw door thing back on or people will come and cut your wires

Never let this guy work on your PC.  smiley4157.gif

16 wrote:

jejejjejejee (:

they be quite funny (:

this guy video cracks me up. in that unintentional kinda way. when you start out to try to explain something and end up with no idea of what you talking about. and then post it online anyways. just bc well I done it now and be a waste if I don't post it (:

like posting on the interwebz is obvious more important than what you post about. jejejejjejee (:

So true!  In addition to the whole "trying to remove a screw while holding a webcam" deal, I loved when he said, "And your DSL line is....somewhere.  <pause> OH!  Here!"  

facepalm.gif

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4103 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.