I picked up my medieval cottage and i lost every thing in it and my meeroos

Elisa Silvercloud

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

No, what probably happened is that you made the mistake of picking up everything at once instead of picking up the items individually.  Now they are stored in your inventory as a single coalesced object.  Coalesced objects can be very handy when you want to move complex builds, if you know what you are doing.  They can be a real pain if you don't.  Read all about them here.

Important tip:  When you want to rez a coalesced object, always open your Build/Edit tool (CTRL + 3) first.  THEN rez the object.  Do not close the Build/Edit tool until you are sure that you know where all of the object's parts are.  They may have rezzed underground, inside other objects, or on your neighbor's parcel.  As long as you have the coalesced object selected, you can move the entire thing as a unit to get clear of those problems. (Actually, I usually rez a coalesced object on a sky platform in the middle of my largest parcel for exactly that reason.  That way I know there's nothing else it can get mixed with by mistake.)

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.