Sign in to follow this  
Fantasia24

how to release my land so i can downgrade to a free account

Question

TP to your house. In the about land menu, choose "abandon land". It will be immediately removed from your properties. Make sure you also abandon any other mainland parcel you may own. These are listed on your dashboard > land manager. 

https://secondlife.com/my/account/land.php?lang=en-US

Please note that there will be no refun for the remaining time you already paid for. 

• Like 2

8 answers to this question

TP to your house. In the about land menu, choose "abandon land". It will be immediately removed from your properties. Make sure you also abandon any other mainland parcel you may own. These are listed on your dashboard > land manager. 

https://secondlife.com/my/account/land.php?lang=en-US

Please note that there will be no refun for the remaining time you already paid for. 

• Like 2

Galexias, looks like you are not in your home. Wherever you own land, there is always the "abandon land" option. Go to your dashboard > land manager and TP to your land from here. You should not be mistaken using this method.

sorry to say but like everything else in second life it is to diffecult to get done I hate to do it but I am gonna have to deleat my account completely

I did want to keep basic and try and learn but it is impossible to release land no matter what I do oh well was fun while it lasted

5 minutes ago, crazyfreaky56 said:

How do I do this without logging in to second life? I don't have a computer that can run second life right now.

you could try a support ticket, but not sure they will assist in that.

Normally the only way to do it is log in and go to your land. If it's group owned, it's also possible to send another member (with the right abilities).