Where in secondlife forum i can place my advertising message for a business?

Celena Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Advertising

I was searching the forum and i find from a helper of secondlife forum the following message 

The only advertising allowed on the forums is:

• Land sales and rentals, in the land forums
  • Services offered, in in-world employment

then I place in inworld employment an advertising message for a photography bussiness (Description - links) and i get deleted by a moderator with the following message 

• Spamming, Solicitation and Advertising: Spamming is not allowed. This includes aggressive self-promotion. No advertising or promotion of specific Second Life merchants, Marketplace listings, products, or services, unless the forum area is specifically for the buying or selling of Second Life products or services, for example, a “for sale” or “wanted” forum. Do not reference other websites offering any product or service.
Note: It is OK to have a signature line with a link to your Second Life profile or information about your Second Life business.

After an extended search i find up to 20 messages with the same message with me and advertising links e.t.c. and are still up in the Secondlife forum - Commerce forum - in world employment

I get confused.. is the advertising allowed or not? in which section i can place my advertising message?

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.