Sign in to follow this  
AliciaJRyan

Looking for secondlife love

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2747 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

AliciaJRyan wrote:

I am not looking for a sex based relationship (ie friends with benefits) either so if your hoping for that keep walking. 

Love without sex? That's like decaffeinated coffee. What's the point?

sorry let me clarify that I never said I wanted no sex I said I don't want a friends with benefits situation I would have sex but not with random people either.  Sex in a relationship yes but has to be more than just sex that is what I meant

Looool Randall ! Beer without alcohol 

Some formatting would help read your post and highlight what you want or not.

Else, it is a good one clear and straight. Best luck to find what you are looking for. 

Monti

Hi Alicia,

I read your profile, I think you may attract more people if you don't require people to be on sl weekednds and evenings as well as days. You say you use sl to escape rl, which many do, but it seems as though you are looking for a more rl relationship. I would suggest maybe not putting so many restrictions on someones's sl and maybe they would be more willing to warm up to you. Your profile comes off as a bit angry and scorned, most don't want that drama either. Obviously these are just my opinions and I am not bashing you. I know it's much more fun to share sl with someone :)

alright forget I even posted anything, seems like a waste of time anyway and people are just gonna criticise and bash what I see as being a strong woman who knows what she wants.  Guess I will try another time when people are ready for that kind of woman

Alicia sorry to say this, but If I were a man and would read your posts....I would be afraid of you...lol!

You come across very harsh in my opinion and I think men still want to conquer a woman and don´t want just strictly get taken according to plan.:0)

So, what are some of your like/dislikes? Does it have to be during the day on weekends? What timezone are you in? any particular hair/ skin color? Does it have to be a human av? I am actually interested to know these things.

Sonja Smedley wrote:

Alicia sorry to say this, but If I were a man and would read your posts....I would be afraid of you...lol!

You come across very harsh in my opinion and I think men still want to conquer a woman and don´t want just strictly get taken according to plan.:0)

Couldnt have said it better. Why dont you say you are looking for love and thats all. then as they come you can weed them out. after all no one loves planned relationships. Wheres the spark?

Maybe I don't want to be conquered, maybe I am just sick of all the guys on here who are s confused about what they want that I have decided the best thing is to put it clearly what I want and let them decide if they can be a real man and handle a real woman.  It is strictly your opinion on what you think of my profile but it will not change what I wish to convey or how I wish to convey it.  You don't know me or why I feel the need to be so blunt and as far as im concerned you can stfu.  If I seem hostile its maybe cause im sick of people telling me how I should be and not be myself.  I will always be myself and feel it should be respected that I don't fake anything and pretend to be something im not.

Alicia, you can be yourself without being so defensive and to be honest, telling people to stfu isn't exactly heartening. I wouldn't suggest for one minute that you try and pretend to be something you're not, but there is a way of conveying what you want without be so blunt.

As a for instance, the sl man of your dreams may well be a newbie, with newbie skin etc, it doesn't make them any less of a person, we were all new, if my partner had felt that way he wouldn't have given me a second glance on my very 1st day, but here we are 3 years later, stronger than ever.

You can't force 'love' it has to be something that comes naturally and you are more likely to find it when you're not even looking...take the comments on this forum for what they are, funny sometimes, helpful for the most part and replies to a thread that you started, if you don't want people's opinions then I guess you shouldn't post on here.

That all said, I wish you luck trying to find the perfect man of your dreams, nobody is perfect, we all have faults/issues whatever you want to call them, imagine how boring life would be without them.

I think the main thing you're doing wrong is that you are actually looking.  You don't find love, love finds you.

I have always found that the best relationships come from friendships, so maybe that is somewhere you could start.  Stop searching for love and start finding ways to enjoy yourself and have fun.  I firmly belive that there is someone out there for everyone, but as other posters suggested acting as hostile as possible is not the way to do this.

Second Life relationships are unpredictable at best and maybe not the best place to find "real" love.  I did however meet my RL husband in SL and we now have a child together so it is possible, i do belive however that we are generally the exception rather than the rule.  Just be open, be yourself and above all be receptive to new people and experiences. Good luck

A real woman. Whats that? Am I less real, because I would write a search for love in a different way?

I don't think so. And thats why saying our behavior is what a man gets when they want a real woman is a pretty bad excuse. Everyone defines that term differently. To me you just seem to be aggressiv in an atempt to defent yourself. There is no need to defent. Drake wrote some pretty good questions down, I think.

Just present yourself, say something informative about yourself and describe calm and nice what you are looking for. Than hope for luck. Love is not just another good in the supermarket.

If faking means for you to be polite and friendly....then...uhm...then just forget what I wrote and scream a bit.

I agree Syo... To the OP..I am a real woman and I am a gentle submissive yet fierce sensual woman who has manners. Its about getting what you want but not needed to attack people for it. You can still get no games person with out telling them so. Because honestly a person who plays games isn't going to tell you. 

Have fun love will find you. Till then calm down..

You people need to chill since when is stating exactly what I want being hostile and too blunt.   I am not being impolite and if being completely to the point is being rude then I don't want to be polite.  It is my right to be who I choose to be and act how I wish to be, and its also my right to defend myself when people think they know me and bash me for being not like them.  Well excuse me.

All I did was point out that telling people to stfu isn't nice, but I can't force manners on you so carry on doing as your doing, it seems to be really working out for you so far.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2747 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.