Looking for shape numbers.. Need a medium/tall shape.

Nathan Zeritonga

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Your link does not work for me. Pekka has shapes that you can call medium height for SL. They are 6'4 - 6'6. In SL, that is medium male height, lol. 

Pekka shapes are worn by some male bloggers who use a lot of tattoos. Like Uncomplicated guy. http://uncomplicatedguy.wordpress.com/

Is that what you look for?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/52926?search%5Bcategory_id%5D=334&search%5Bmaturity%5D=General&search%5Bpage%5D=2&search%5Bper_page%5D=12&search%5Bstore_id%5D=52926

I can note down some from the male shapes I make. Just find a face you like with a modifiable shape, and work with the body. Changing the face is harder than the body. Most mistakes people do with shapes, is too long legs and too tiny head.

I have a male shape that's 6'6 feet, and the body is set to 100, but the leg length to 27! Keep the torso long enough, around 85. The hip length around 50, to avoid that you look "crunched" in the middle. If you want a realistic torso, your hip width should be over your shoulder width and absolutely not under. Plus a bit "love handles", 30-40 for realism. 

If that's too tall for you, you can set body height to 80, and get a 6'2 feet avatar. That should work with about the same leg length. The arms is 55, the hands 32 and the head is 100. No males should go below 65 in head size, unless they have really, really short shapes. The torso muscle and shoulder width is both 48 and the leg muscle is 50. If you want a slender look, the body thickness and body fat should both be low. 0-10.

If you follow these mumbers, you should be about 1/2 head to 1 head shorter than the guys with 100 in leg length, and a more realistic torso. Well, the sort of torso that I like to see, anyway.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.