Determining Account's Input Birthday

Popov Lecker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3663 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

There isn't anyplace you can look on line for that information.  You might be able to get it by filing a support ticket using the Account Issue >> Account Creation Issues category, on the theory that this is a question about how you set up your account in the first place.  I suspect that they will want you to provide documentary evidence ( a birth certificate or something like it) before they will consider changing whatever date you entered.

2 answers to this question

There isn't anyplace you can look on line for that information.  You might be able to get it by filing a support ticket using the Account Issue >> Account Creation Issues category, on the theory that this is a question about how you set up your account in the first place.  I suspect that they will want you to provide documentary evidence ( a birth certificate or something like it) before they will consider changing whatever date you entered.

Popov Lecker wrote:

... where can I find the birthdate I input for account creation? While the server will bump my permissions up once it detects I am 18, I've been on SL since the Teen and Adult servers were seperated and frankly don't remember when that will be; ...

This is why it's always a good idea to use one's actual birth date. At least, most people can remember that...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3663 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.