Determining Account's Input Birthday

Popov Lecker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Considering Linden Labs doesn't have an appropriate support ticket for this issue, and any links that previously allowed manual age verification either redirect you to a Q&A article or are otherwise broken, where can I find the birthdate I input for account creation? While the server will bump my permissions up once it detects I am 18, I've been on SL since the Teen and Adult servers were seperated and frankly don't remember when that will be; this is only vexxing me because post-integration I have a number of landmarks to previously G Rated zones that have since been escalated to Moderate, and knowing when I can simply access them beats retitling every one of them based on rating.

Thanks in advance.

Edit 1: Thank you for the prompt response, Loon. I've sent a request for information through your suggested channel with Avatar name, key in order to hasten the process. Kudos and confirmation as answer will be given on resolution.

2 answers to this question

There isn't anyplace you can look on line for that information.  You might be able to get it by filing a support ticket using the Account Issue >> Account Creation Issues category, on the theory that this is a question about how you set up your account in the first place.  I suspect that they will want you to provide documentary evidence ( a birth certificate or something like it) before they will consider changing whatever date you entered.

Popov Lecker wrote:

... where can I find the birthdate I input for account creation? While the server will bump my permissions up once it detects I am 18, I've been on SL since the Teen and Adult servers were seperated and frankly don't remember when that will be; ...

This is why it's always a good idea to use one's actual birth date. At least, most people can remember that...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.