Helix Looking for Photographers

Moonie Ghanduhar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4091 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you not wants photgrapher's why said in forum for it.? i got ejected Twice for no reasons when looking place "  i asked taked permmision from one adminstrator for that who was there " . I was not taking snaps from pics or doing harm to anything, So just ejection for looking place ? It is really Un professional way

• 3 weeks later...

Just a heads up...I would not advise working for this company.  I decided to try this company out for a couple of pictures.  The photographer was obviously not trained for the equipment correctly.  I had paid the entire payment of 1500L in full as requested...which should have been a warning sign.  Well long story short...when I complained to management of the situation that was going on...over an hour of trying to help the photographer use the equipment they came up to the photo site.  Not only did they tell me maybe "I should take my own picture"  but banned me...has kept my money...and no picture!  Basically these people are thieves.  I'm hoping they will do the needful and refund my money or at least assign another photographer that has experience. 

Ok , were telling this to you for the last time . You chose that photographer and you knew her works are like that . Her style is amazing and you saw her work beforehead. And she showed you the picture before sending it to you . You said they are horrible after seein them in display . 

Thank you , kindly Helix Studio Manager                 

-Moonie Ghanduhar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4091 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.