Mesh for Small Breasts, Busts, or Flat Chests

Araeal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been searching around on the forums and SL Universe for about an hour now and haven't found anything  but some vaguely related post so I thought I'd start my own.

I absolutely love mesh clothing and I want to add more to my collection but the problem is that for most of the items that I come across it's either the breast size is just too large (I think the average size in SL is something close to D or greater?), there's too much spacing between my chest and the fabric so the alpha shows, or they have those awkward boob undershadows. Sure I can downsize the mesh to XS or even XXS but even with alphas parts of my skin shows through the clothes and the extra small mesh makes my figure look odd. 

Does anyone know of some stores that deal solely in clothes for people like me? At this point I'll even accept any store that has a sizable collect of mesh items that can fit my A-Cup, even vaguely feminine\unisex clothes for men!

Halp! :matte-motes-crying: 

Edit: Doesn't matter if it's Rigged or Unrigged mesh either (but I do have a favor toward rigged).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.