Sign in to follow this  
jaxxinee

ON DUTY After Pregnancy

So I have recently become pregnant by ON DUTY. I was wondering what happens after the baby is born and gets older. Will I have to exchange it for a real toddler avatar? or does it stay a baby forever?

You don't have to do anything. You don't even have to be pregnant, if you don't want to. It's all roleplay; you recieve the message telling you that are pregnant, then have the choice to rp that or to ignore it. Your shape won't change for pregnancy and you won't recieve a baby. There are prim babies out there if you choose to rp the pregnancy and want to "raise" a child. You can even adopt a child avi; but all of that is entirely up to you.

unless you are wearing their pregnancy hud and stuff, nothing will happen. The message from the male parts a scam to get you to pay them for pregnancy tests, abortions, and that hud and stuff.

technically you're not actually pregnant you have to get a pregnancy tummy ad-on to role play being pregnant since on duty and the birthing clinic no longer exist in SL you don't have to worry about having baby but if you really want one there are lots of clinics pregnancy systems and baby/toddler makes around

ON DUTY does have Happy birthday tummy if u got u give birth after so many days and then pay like 300l for the baby the baby never groes up tho