Need help with a new RPG that will be introduced to the VW's

Zanuel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Zanuel (Joined today, no profile, no obvious experience in-world) wrote:

...reaching the VW's shortly...

...and anyone that knows and/or has expeirence in OS [OpenSim] programing, maintaining, and developement...

...PLEASE EMAIL ZANUEL AT...

This isn't something that's going to be built in SL.

Why the OP is asking for help in an SL forum, I have no idea.

I assume they think that this is the best place to get cheap labour.

Go bug someone else!

(And stop trying to build an MMORPG on OpenSim, ahaha. Hilarious yes, functional no.)

Am I reading this massive list wrong, or are you looking for talented people to create something you wrote on a piece of paper (called an idea) What skills do you and your friend have? LOL you have got ot be kidding to find people with this callibur of talent/abilities to spend time on something that isn't even theirs, you would think they may have rl jobs that actually benefit their lifestyle. People amuse me daily.

BTW The "I cannot disclose much" red flags this like crazy to me.

So true and scary at best, hopefully most people are educated enough to realize this besides not giving their time and creativity away for nothing. I can't believe the post hasn't been removed. This person is basically asking for a bunch of people that have expertise and talent to give it away for free, time included, then kiss everything goodbye. You know that people can't pay any type of salary even to make this realistic.

ETA: The title of the post "Need Help" not even "looking to hire" LOL (still a bad deal at best)

We knew more than you thought. Glad you removed and please don't assume we didn't know what you were doing here. No inconvenience just disbelief that this was actually posted here, and it was assumed we forum readers were not that smart to get it.

eta: my bad spelling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.