Deshima Station Roleplay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey anyone interested in a sci-fi RP! Dareshi station is a prime location for an RP group. I know that there have been several posts about there not being any real sci-fi places to RP, so I went to see what I could do. After getting to know the owner and his affiliates, they have explained that they would like people to RP a sci fi setting in thair sim!

The station is one of a kind, boasting several features that I won't spoil here. If you are interested, IM me or send me a message!

(By the way, this RP is whatever YOU want it to be! Your input helps shape the univere, so make a character and jump right in!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just to let everyone know, Deshima station does not exist any more. The region it was in together with a couple of adjacent regions have been turned into a combat zone. You will be killed as soon as you leave the central landing point. I was taken to the one remaining part of the station, which is sitting in a warehouse in the Deshima region, by the Honorable Merry Mason. Merry very kindly didn't kill me and filled me in on the current situation. Thank you Merry!

The SLURL for the remaining part of the station, just in case you want to try your luck, is:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Combat%20Continent/13/255/28

Kaylee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.