Sign in to follow this  
ErebustheCoyote

Deshima Station Roleplay

Hey anyone interested in a sci-fi RP! Dareshi station is a prime location for an RP group. I know that there have been several posts about there not being any real sci-fi places to RP, so I went to see what I could do. After getting to know the owner and his affiliates, they have explained that they would like people to RP a sci fi setting in thair sim!

The station is one of a kind, boasting several features that I won't spoil here. If you are interested, IM me or send me a message!

(By the way, this RP is whatever YOU want it to be! Your input helps shape the univere, so make a character and jump right in!)

it's been close to a year since I've been to Deshima Station. It is a fantastic build and (at least a year ago) had a pretty good plot that would fit in with any space based Sci Fi RP. There never seamed to be much going on when I was there but it may have been bad timing on my part.

Just to let everyone know, Deshima station does not exist any more. The region it was in together with a couple of adjacent regions have been turned into a combat zone. You will be killed as soon as you leave the central landing point. I was taken to the one remaining part of the station, which is sitting in a warehouse in the Deshima region, by the Honorable Merry Mason. Merry very kindly didn't kill me and filled me in on the current situation. Thank you Merry!

The SLURL for the remaining part of the station, just in case you want to try your luck, is:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Combat%20Continent/13/255/28

Kaylee