Sign in to follow this  
es0 Torok

DNS errors when trying to connect

I have been getting DNS (unable to resolve) errors all morning.  It looks like my viewers are trying to resolve login.agni.lindenlab.com.  I am unable to resolve it via a command line, however I can resolve it via an online DNS lookup web page.  Have there been recent changes in DNS that may require me to wait longer for propagation to complete, or should I continue to dig farther to see if the problem is on my side?

-es0 torok

(Owner of LC Sculpts)

I am connecting from withing an enterprise where the DNS traffic is restricted to/from authorized DNS servers only.  This is done to protect our network from compromised computers that may be set to use malicious DNS servers.  I manage the perimeter and oversee DNS changes in our network, there should not have been any changes on our end that would cause this unusual behaviour.  I am thinking LL made a change in their DNS records and/or services that could have created a conflict on our end.