can't add new items to my MP store since 2013, why??? help please!

Sidney Elan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3672 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hmm... You are the second person with the same question this morning, both with Magic Boxes.  I can't see anything posted to explain it, but you know that Magic Boxes are due to expire soon.  "Soon" may be sooner than you think.  If I were you, I would switch to Direct Delivery now.  Many of us switched almost a year ago.

3 answers to this question

Hmm... You are the second person with the same question this morning, both with Magic Boxes.  I can't see anything posted to explain it, but you know that Magic Boxes are due to expire soon.  "Soon" may be sooner than you think.  If I were you, I would switch to Direct Delivery now.  Many of us switched almost a year ago.

thanks for the quick reply, I did as you suggested well... I am trying to do that as we speak and I keep getting a page where I see all my items in a list and the title says: "import failure log" I don't know what to do... I can't copy the items since they are no copy, I sell the original, quantity 1... I don't want to lose the items and I can't seem to be able to move them to the new selling system... what should I do now?

Oh, rats. That is the last remaining step to full implementation of Direct Delivery. As I understand it, handling one-of-a-kind items is the only unresolved process that is keeping Linden Lab from ending Magic Boxes altogether. At the moment, there is no way to list one-of-a-kind items through DD. You still have to use a Magic Box for them. I'm glad that you have made the move to DD, but if I had known what you were doing, I wouldn't have led you to believe that it would solve your problem today. Since you are forced to continue using the Magic Box for those few items, all I can suggest right now is that you file a support ticket (or contact Live Chat) and get a techie to help. You can use DD to list all of your other items now, of course.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3672 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.