Eu perdi um objeto em minha ilha que alugo da Zoha Rental no dia que o SL estava fazendo manutenção.

IWMII

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4113 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I had an object rezzed inworld, but it disappeared and I can not find it. I lost one object in my island that I rent from Rental Zoha on the SL was doing maintenance. I went to the rental asking them rastreassem the object and they said I had to submit a ticket for Lindenlabs. I made this ticket but got no response so far. When I threw the box on the floor to open and she appeared not returned to the inventory. I searched all folders, including trash and found / lost and anything it finds. The object name is:

01/03/2013

14:30:58

a1473c10

Destino: Klint Clowes
Payment 
Região: Autos 
Descrição: Altar Angelical 

L$999  

Location is: Greenfield 97,100,22

I await contact response to know what I do to recover this object. Thank you, hugs. IWMII

1 answer to this question

You did well submitting a support ticket. Be aware it can take several days before you get a reply. 

You must also note that NOT all objects are recoverable after a maintenance or a sim crash. This is why LL always post announcements on the grid status specifying "refrain from rezzing no copy items". 

From the KB:

Loss of objects as the result of a Region crash

Recently rezzed objects that are missing after a Region crash have likely been lost. A Region rolls back to a previously saved state when it recovers from a crash. Sadly, anything lost as the result of a Region crash cannot be recovered.

I wish you good luck, however. :smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4113 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.