Jump to content

Abusive user making childish insults and threats


DragonFan Flagon
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3091 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

hello it seems a user has made childish insults and threats towards me which she called me a twit and squatter which i was only talking with my SL family til she made several attacks on me saying oh i wasn't paying tier and stuff like that.a word of advice do not buy land from her as she's very abusive and power hungry because she has made childish like insults and threats to my friends including me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Acting childish about someone else acting childish is just plain childish. 

And a point that might save you some grief from the people who can grief you without you having any recourse.  Read the "Community Guidelines" ( http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Discussion_guidelines ).  Specifically the sections regarding derogatory comments about others........you can not "name and shame" here in the forums.  I suggest you edit your post and remove the name of this person you are having this childish spat with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Peggy Paperdoll wrote:

Acting childish about someone else acting childish is just plain childish. 

And a point that might save you some grief from the people who can grief you without you having any recourse.  Read the "Community Guidelines" (
 ).  Specifically the sections regarding derogatory comments about others........you can not "name and shame" here in the forums.  I suggest you edit your post and remove the name of this person you are having this childish spat with.

A reply like this ^^^ is answered by a threat of reporting by the OP? Seriously? That's actually some very good advice. It's not "bossing around" or "attacking" as what had been accused. I'm a bit baffled by this. Why post if not for advice? This post was much more helpful than the vague "Family Guy" reference I responded with.

I feel really lucky that I didn't take you seriously.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


DragonFan Flagon wrote:

hello it seems a user has made childish insults and threats towards me which she called me a twit and squatter which i was only talking with my SL family til she made several attacks on me saying oh i wasn't paying tier and stuff like that.a word of advice do not buy land from her as she's very abusive and power hungry because she has made childish like insults and threats to my friends including me

The story so far....

Someone called you names, you come crying on here, 'name and shame' and call her names as well as .

Peggy points out how childish this is.

Peggy tells you about the name and shame policy, not as a threat, but as a fact

You immediately attack Peggy then threaten anyone whose opinions you don't like with a report.

 

My opinion

Based on your behavior here there is probably a lot more to your story than you're telling us.  However, the estate owner calling names is not helping the situation, it is childish.  Running to the forums to name and shame because someone called you names is childish too. 

Attacking someone because you don't like their opinion, when you asked for it by posting on the forum, is childish and so is your threat to report anyone who posts something you don't like.

Attacking someone who is trying to help you keep from getting banned on this forum is even more so.

You are not a newbie as you claim, having rezzed in SL on 5/3/2010

The incident you describe is a resident to resident dispute and LL is not going to do anything about it as it doesn't appear that there has been any TOS violation.

If this person is the estate owner and you are not a paying customer, she has every right to object to you living on her sim for ANY reason, including no reason at all. She has the right to ask you to leave and/or ban you from the sim too. Section 6 of the TOS says "You may permit or deny other users to access your Virtual Land on terms determined by you."  

Some estates limit occupancy to the owner/tenant and their partner or a specific number of people and/or how many houses can be rezzed on a lot.  Your friend should have checked with the estate owner to see if it was ok before allowing you to move in.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hey i had to complain about it as i didn't like on where it was going in SL so i had to like say something to prevent others from dealing with her and to be honest i barely even know Peggy Paperdoll not in a bad way just at least it's not my fault that i had to call someone out as i wanted to defend myself

Link to comment
Share on other sites


DragonFan Flagon wrote:

hey i had to complain about it as i didn't like on where it was going in SL so i had to like say something to prevent others from dealing with her and to be honest i barely even know Peggy Paperdoll not in a bad way just at least it's not my fault that i had to call someone out as i wanted to defend myself

 

her land, her rules.

perhaps she saw you rezzing things there and knew you were not a renter of hers. Did she go about it the wrong way, perhaps. Did you come to the forums and call her out and whine about it, yes. Are you a bit overly sensitive about the responses you have gotten, definitely.

This is Second Life. Its time to put on your big girl panties and take care of things like an adult. You don't have to complain about it as it is her land.

Why do you feel the need to defend yourself? Do you think you did something wrong now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3091 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...