Abusive user making childish insults and threats

DragonFan Flagon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4032 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You don't even barely know me.......you don't know me at all.  And I want to tell you about my feelings toward people who decide to take arguments or disputes on the forums to in-world SL........please don't send my another IM in-world.  You sent two stating the exact same thing you stated in the forums.  I heard you the first time.  I know you reported me as I told you in the PM you sent last night.......and I also told you I simply did not care whether or not you appreciated my biblically stating what I stated in my initial post (there will be no apology public or private).  I've been reported before.  I know what the mods do when someone is reported........I also know the guidelines and I know that nothing is going to come of your report (except maybe a snicker by the mod just before he/she hits the delete button).

I'm a keeper of IM's, PM's and in-world chat (just a thing with me).  I also know what can be considered harrassment....a ToS violation that LL will take seriously.  If you want to argue with me further, on this subject, keep here in the forums (open posts or PM's).  Another IM in-world I'll think very hard about an Abuse Report (and I hate submitting AR's but over the years I've been forced to AR a few times.......so do me a favor, don't make me think about AR'ing).

also use them without my consent i hope you do end up being banned for a ToS violation because you do not belong in SL nor do you  have the right to use my chatlogs because eventually you will be caught also no one is going to listen to you because you whine and complain a lot as i'd suggest you move along and leave me alone okay all because you're acting like a spoiled little brat who doesn't get their way

DragonFan Flagon wrote:

hey if you want to act like a immature user i'd suggest you leave the forums and go do something more productive because all you are doing is causing a lot of crap...

Do you actually look in the mirror? Once in a while???

ETA: Go ahead and file a report against me, too, DragonFan. No need to take it to private to merely threaten.

DragonFan Flagon wrote:

hey i had to complain about it as i didn't like on where it was going in SL so i had to like say something to prevent others from dealing with her and to be honest i barely even know Peggy Paperdoll not in a bad way just at least it's not my fault that i had to call someone out as i wanted to defend myself

She stated an opinion that the situation was very childish, you have since more than supported her opinion as you continue to act childishly.  If you don't want people's opinions unless  you 'like' it,  then don't post on the forum.

Defend yourself?  You are the one threatening everyone.  None of the posters have threatened you, unless you feel threatened when someone points out the rules to you.

Now you apparently have harassed Peggy in world and got upset she has logs of it.  Well she can use those logs legally in an AR.  That was what she was referring to , not sharing the logs with anyone else.

DragonFan Flagon wrote:

Also, if you use them without my consent, I hope you do end up being banned for a ToS violation. You do not belong in SL nor do you have the right to use my chat logs, without my permission. Eventually you will be caught. No one is going to listen to you because you whine and complain a lot. As I suggest you move along and leave me alone, okay? You're acting like a spoiled little brat who doesn't get their way.

FIFY

Proper grammar and punctuation go a long way in life.

Even if her opinions or answers can seem at times somehow harsh or controversial, Peggy has never ever insulted or harassed anyone in the forums. YOU are the one acting childish, and showing yourself as a major Drama Queen.

Oh, and of course; feel free to AR me, report me or casting a spell onto me to turn me into a frog if you wish :))… Frankly, I don’t give a dime

--||-

• 2 weeks later...

darlin.. this is a virtual reality.. those names, can not hurt you.

their threats, can not hurt you.

just if you MUST say something... "look right at them" and say.. POOF! BE GONE.. and then do not say another thing to them. ever.

derender them, mute them.. ignore them.

ok, so ppl here that DO know me, are likely telling me to take my own advice.... I AM!

Ok, I should really read more comments on a post before I hit reply...

I am not sure how to "quote someone" but, try this..

"anymore insults and threats here will lead up to another report from me"

Are you kidding me?

The ppl here are trying to offer you advice.

NO ONE is threatening you, no one is belittling you... the fact that you think they are makes me wonder if maybe, just maybe, you took what the other person's "threats" alil too personally.

No one is out to get you.. there are not wolves in the imaginary forest that are coming to eat you. no one wants to hurt you.

CHILL OUT!

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4032 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.